Louisville vs. Memphis

It is definetly the best game all season… Memphis deserves a bid no matter what the outcome was

No they do not. They had all season to prove their worth and then a conference tournament. They have what 15 losses.

[i]Originally posted by GoNinersGo[/i]@Mar 12 2005, 01:52 PM [b] It is definetly the best game all season.... Memphis deserves a bid no matter what the outcome was [/b]
can I get a hit of what you're smoking?
[i]Originally posted by GoNinersGo[/i]@Mar 12 2005, 01:52 PM [b] It is definetly the best game all season.... Memphis deserves a bid no matter what the outcome was [/b]
No they don't and other than the dramatic ending, our games vs Alabama, Cinci and Memphis were all as good. We did have some exciting home games this season. Memphis sucks.

Cinci & Alabama games were more exciting.

SCREW MEMPUSS & CAL!

that is all i have to say about memphis

WOO HO>>>>CHOKE< GAG!!!

CLASSIC DAX! :biglaugh: :lmao: :cool:

:mallet:
Tiggers!

we had that on the trombone players instrument at the game and we showed the cinci basketball team and they all started laughing it was great

Newsflash... they have an RPI of 128 and 15 losses with an SOS in the 100's.

They will be lucky to get a home game in the NIT.

Eh, if close losses count then Charlotte gets credit for ECU, Rutgers and Alabama

Does O’Bannon have an argument for POY.

Think so.

Shouldn’t be decided before conf/tourn.

actually obannon only played well the last 5 games eddie played well the entire season…so does obannon have a challenge for the cusa poy NO he doesn’t you idiot

O’Bannon 28 minutes 15 ppg 3.3 reb 48% FG 87% FTs 42% 3FG%

Basden 36 minutes 15 ppg 8.4 reb 49% FG 73% FTs 39% 3FG%

Season numbers, not last 5.

O’Bannon’s team wins the regular season title. O’Bannon’s team wins the tourney title.

O’Bannon’s team wins the head-to-head contest (O’Bannon, 33 pts … Basden, 7)

If Garcia is as bad as this board would lead me to believe, then someone must’ve carried them.

I think a reasonable argument can be made.

Actually, one just was.

O’Bannon, POY.

its not reasonable at all, the pro-basden crowd, including the VOTERS who voted on this actually saw ALOT of basdens games, did you?

I’ve never seen a player have such a HUGE impact on a game that basden consistently did, even away from the ball. one huge play after another, and alot of them were like the one that sealed win over DEPAUL, when he was on free throw line for rebound against 4 depaul guys, and he goes up over all of them and tips it back out…the next week a replay of that occured except he got the rebound this time.

hey did you include his defensive play as well because that also goes into how they figure out how they vote…it is also decided upon how well that one player makes his team play yea charlotte didn’t play well the last 4 games but still…overall he made charlotte better

I loved the ending of the game. Best ever. Washington should get a Espy for that.

what I found interesting is that even Charlotte players were rooting against Memphis, it wasn’t only us.

charlotte hates memphis in general i mean seriously they called us cheating dawgs how much respect for them can we have

I guess I missed that whole cheating dogs thing. When did they say that, was it Calipari or players that said that?

it was in memphis’ newspaper right after their win over st. louis