Lutz calling out the Wake plays

http://aboverim.blogspot.com/2012/01/bobby-lutz-key-to-wolfpack-blowout-of.html

no doubt about it, the guy can coach.

Great link, good to hear Bobby doing well. Wish him luck, I suspect he’ll land another decent head coaching job in next few years.

Shouldn’t this go in the college sports forum?

This can’t be true…Lutz is horrible!!! ::slight_smile:

Shouldn’t a thread about a former NINER Coach be in a NINER Thread?

As good as N.C. State's preparation and effort was on Saturday, Wake Forest was a[b] hot mess[/b].

Once again, I’m taken aback by what sometimes passes for writing @ the O. I realize it’s just a blog, but that piece was atrocious.

And a pet peeve, WTF is a “hot mess” anyway? What a ridiculous term.

This.

Always wish Bobby the best as long as we’re not facing a team he’s coaching.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Good to hear. Glad to see Bobby doing well over in Raleigh.

[quote=“MaybeNextYear, post:6, topic:26243”]

As good as N.C. State’s preparation and effort was on Saturday, Wake Forest was a hot mess.

Once again, I’m taken aback by what sometimes passes for writing @ the O. I realize it’s just a blog, but that piece was atrocious.

And a pet peeve, WTF is a “hot mess” anyway? What a ridiculous term.[/quote]

If you’re not a 20 year old (or younger) girl, then the term ‘hot mess’ should be banned from your vocabulary. Even if you are, stop trying to use it. I agree with you here.

As good as N.C. State’s preparation and effort was on Saturday, Wake Forest was a hot mess.

Your typing is a hot mess.

I would love to hang out with a couple of 20 year old “hot mess” girls for a weekend. Preferably with Daddy issues.

No.

Consider a mess. Messy room, messy office, messy garage, etc.

Now, set it on fire.

Hot mess.

Nice. You win.