Lutz / Kuwait Documentary on ESPN Nov 19

I was out of the country for about 8 days with no internet access, so this may have already been posted (and yes, I’m too lazy to scroll down to see if I see it). ESPN will be doing a documentary of the trip to Kuwait that Bobby participated in.

The documentary will air on ESPN2 on November 19 at 4:00 EST. Interviews with the coaches and footage of the trip will be included in the documentary

Don’t think it’s been mentioned yet. At least, I haven’t seen it. Gotta check this out though.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;138668]I was out of the country for about 8 days with no internet access, so this may have already been posted (and yes, I’m too lazy to scroll down to see if I see it). ESPN will be doing a documentary of the trip to Kuwait that Bobby participated in.

The documentary will air on ESPN2 on November 19 at 4:00 EST. Interviews with the coaches and footage of the trip will be included in the documentary[/QUOTE]

Good catch. Thank goodness for DVR.

There was an article in ESPN The Magazine about this trip as well, but it was sorta brief and didn’t say a whole lot. Will be on the lookout for this one though. Someone bump it in 10 days. :wink:

This was sent from the school:

"As you may know, Charlotte 49ers Head Men’s Basketball Coach Bobby Lutz participated in Operation Hardwood this past summer along with seven other NCAA basketball coaches. The Operation Hardwood “hoops with the troops” tournament involved teams of service members from the eight Kuwait military camps. Lutz coached American troops from Camp Virginia, Kuwait. ESPN has created a documentary of this trip that is scheduled to air on November 19 at 4:00pm (EST) on ESPN2. Interviews with the coaches and footage of the trip will be included in the documentary. "

I’ll be in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
I’ll use DVR on Time Warner Cable. I hope I have enough DVR to record what I want to record.

I was out of the country for about 8 days with no internet access, so this may have already been posted (and yes, I'm too lazy to scroll down to see if I see it).

It was news to me, so thanks for posting it !!!:thumbsup:

Will be on the lookout for this one though. Someone bump it in 10 days. ;)

Consider it pinned…

Looking forward to seeing it.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;138728]Consider it pinned…

Looking forward to seeing it.[/QUOTE]

Same day as the Brock fight. Anyone going?