Lutz Live

Any way to get it besides paying for Yahoo?

[QUOTE=beasley25;137556]Any way to get it besides paying for Yahoo?[/QUOTE]

Go to O’Charleys

[QUOTE=beasley25;137556]Any way to get it besides paying for Yahoo?[/QUOTE]

WFNZ 610 AM in Charlotte or call in and listen while you wait to ask a question.

704-570-9610
or TOLL FREE 866-570-9610

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;137584]WFNZ 610 AM in Charlotte or call in and listen while you wait to ask a question.

704-570-9610
or TOLL FREE 866-570-9610[/QUOTE]

Only if you are within a 8 mile radius of downtown though.

what time is it?

[QUOTE=beasley25;137824]what time is it?[/QUOTE]
It used to be 7pm - 8pm. I’m guessing its the same time this year.

From charlotte49ers.com:

• Lutz LIVE! debuts, Thursday night from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on WFNZ Radio, 610 AM. The hour-long radio show is broadcast from the university area O’Charley’s.

Call in:
704-570-9610
or TOLL FREE 866-570-9610

I’ve never been to one of those. Is it broadcast from the bar area and is it worth the 30 minute trip from the Lake Area?

[QUOTE=max;138615]I’ve never been to one of those. Is it broadcast from the bar area and is it worth the 30 minute trip from the Lake Area?[/QUOTE]

I think it’s definitely worth it. They have speakers set-up and you can listen to it in the restaurant. He’s in the bar area in the Lutz Live booth. He’s usually there early and easy to talk to. Also, you can ask questions for him to anwer on the air.

Making the trip from Hickory. Look for some of you there.

ill be there tonight

I’ll be there

Me too. Mk and NA are probable. Should be a good crowd.

NLP is in.

im there

also…a lot of media people were here today for pic’s and stuff…look for the pteam and and stuff on all major news channels tonight

I’ll be there when i’m done w/ my business law 2 test

I can’t seem to find a link for it on Yahoo Broadcast…Anyone have one or know whats going on with that?

woops…just found it- they put it in with the game broadcasts

Nice crowd out there. Good to see Chisox, Cmack, NLP and Co.

A couple of tidbits:
-Williams has been out 3 days with an ankle injury. Should be ok for tournament. He has shown flashes of great play, according to Lutz.
-Players who have stepped up: Starters that we know, Leemire, Jamison, Williams.
-Lewis will get a lot of minutes backing up Mitch with Bennett out.
-Very high on all signed recruits.
-Williams is a TRUE PG!!!
-Wilderness comparison to Eddie.
-Dewhurst is a 2-3 with good scoring ability.