Lutz on Xavier, the starting lineup and the season so far

[URL]http://media.www.nineronline.com/media/storage/paper971/news/2008/02/02/Sports/Section.104.Sports.Podcast.Interview.With.Bobby.Lutz-3204168.shtml[/URL]

New Section 104 podcast up with Lutz answering questions

I was just listening to that when you posted it. Good interview.

Bobby was awesome! I hope we got some questions answered that you wanted to hear!

[QUOTE=J Felt;294342]Bobby was awesome! I hope we got some questions answered that you wanted to hear![/QUOTE]

Yā€™all did a great job JFelt. :thumbsup:

Good stuff, man.

If you wanna hear Bobby apologize aloud, hereā€™s your chance.

Good job guys!

Good stuff, man.

If you wanna hear Bobby apologize aloud, hereā€™s your chance.

ya know what sucks? Lutz had to worry about all the DRAMA this week instead of preparing for the 12th team in the nation.

[QUOTE=metro;294415]ya know what sucks? Lutz had to worry about all the DRAMA this week instead of preparing for the 12th team in the nation.[/QUOTE]

Fo Real.

ya know what sucks? Lutz had to worry about all the DRAMA this week instead of preparing for the 12th team in the nation.

I really donā€™t think he was sweating it too much, if heā€™s had the contract thing on his back, and this past summer issues (USA) I doubt this made him do more than flinch.

[QUOTE=metro;294415]ya know what sucks? Lutz had to worry about all the DRAMA this week instead of preparing for the 12th team in the nation.[/QUOTE]

Well, he did create it.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;294428]I really donā€™t think he was sweating it too much, if heā€™s had the contract thing on his back, and this past summer issues (USA) I doubt this made him do more than flinch.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes adversity brings the best out of people.

Amen.

Bobby is a nice and diplomatic guy. I donā€™t think you have to apologize when you call unspecified people idiots. There are idiots out there, especially among sports fans. He is a NC boy, but in bigger markets I think this is not a problem. If people want to call others out publicly they have to accept heat coming back their way.

[QUOTE=hootie;294430]Well, he did create it.[/QUOTE]
No, he responded to it.

I donā€™t think the ā€œdramaā€ will effect how we play tonight.

Youā€™re still gonna see the 3ball

Back on topic, I got a chance to listen to this last night. Really enjoyed it. Thanks to both of you and to Coach Lutz for putting this together. I really liked the relaxed format, though the two of you get so excited you sometimes cut Bobby off.

If you havenā€™t listened to it yet, check it out. Itā€™s a more natural, casual conversation, which you probably wonā€™t hear, even on MSP.

[QUOTE=run49er;294519]No, he responded to it.[/QUOTE]

No, he created it. A booing fan is not drama, in most circles.

Great interview! Good job guys!!!

This game has all the makingā€™s of a watershed for the Niner season-> Win, and the upside is great. Lose, and who knows.

We have to have this-> Good guys win!!!

PS: I love the way Lutz says ā€˜Utterā€™-> You have to be born and raised in the South for that kind of accent!