Mac Attack Dissing Jake?

I read on Fowler’s blog tonight that Chris McClain was encouraging callers to call in with songs to Jake about his departure? And he said it feels like a “holiday” to have Jake cut.

What a jerk, guy needs his a** kicked in the worst way, I hope Karma gets him

I am the biggest 17 fan, but he needed to go. Too much money for a backup and I think his mind was not in the right place anymore.

Mac wishes he had a fraction of Jake’s class.

Fowler was wrong this morning about keeping Jake, but tonight he is correct that people dancing on Jakes grave are absurd.

http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/

I always liked Jake so I am a little sensitive to some of this crap. However, after the Buffalo game this past year, I came to realize and accept that a change was needed for both guys, the Panthers and Jake.

This crap with Chris McClain is insane along with some of the calls I heard on Pacman this afternoon.

I wish Jake the very best and wish there was a little more loyalty in sports today and not such personal anger and attacks toward athletes. Especially someone like Jake who did things the right way even though he didn’t get good results this last year.

I’m not a Jake fan. He overachieved, or had some great years, depending on your perspective.

With that said, it takes a real CLASSLESS DUMBASS JACKASS PIECE OF SHIT to be pileing on. Since Chris fits that profile 100%, I’m not the least bit surprised to hear he did this. The problem is this is the kind of CRAP that sports radio provides.

I heard Jake’s presser today. While I didn’t like his game, I respected him as an athlete and felt bad for him today. No doubt that he didn’t want to leave Charlotte like this.

Pro and college sports were much better and more interesting when these PIECES OF SHIT (McClain, Packer, et al.) were not littering the airwaves.

Since 95.7 had crappy basketball on today, I tried to endure a few minutes of FNZ today. Think it was around 1130am and some worthless piece of shit (they call themselves hosts) was stereotyping NASCAR fans because one fan shot his pet bird that was squaking during a race he was watching. Yeah, it was a stupid thing to do, but why stereotype all fans because of one idiot.