Mac Attack is Great

mac sould be the new Dean of student he is the man. he show rules

Every thing he says is the truth.

MAC ATTACK IS GREAT

:lmao: hey look guys! One of them figured out how to register finally. Congratualtions! I am so proud of you.

[QUOTE=panther fan;301111]mac sould be the new Dean of student he is the man. [B]he show rules[/B]

Every thing he says is the truth.

MAC ATTACK IS GREAT[/QUOTE]

What rules he show?

are we gonna make this another version of the Please Delete thread?

Mac Attack would be great, if the entire show were audio clips instead of 80%.

:lmao: hey look guys! [SIZE=4]One of them[/SIZE] figured out how to register finally. Congratualtions! I am so proud of you.

ChevEE,
who do you mean, when you say one of them?

the Mac Attack is a notch below my Providence High School circa 1991 homeroom news on the TV every morning.

The bait looks tempting, but I am going to swim on by.

the Mac Attack is a notch below my Providence High School circa 1991 homeroom news on the TV every morning.

I’ve always heard good things about this show.

I actually listen to the show and find it amusing. Although I think anything on the radio is amusing if you’re on the road a lot. It gets lonely out there on the road.

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;301136]ChevEE,
who do you mean, when you say one of them?[/QUOTE]
It is known that they have had trolls on here for weeks but they never post. Looks like they finally figured it out.

It is known that they have had trolls on here for weeks but they never post. Looks like they finally figured it out.

Any gremlins on here by chance?

Too much ACC talk for my taste

Yeah, to much ACC talk but we must realize there isn’t much A10 support in the south outside of NNN. Hell most of us are only A10 fans because we’re forced to be.

[QUOTE=panther fan;301111]mac sould be the new Dean of student he is the man. he show rules [/QUOTE]
What kind of rules does he show?

What kind of rules does he show?

i guess spelling isnt one of the "rules he show’ on his show.

that show has been around for a while and it is just as horible as the day it started.

I’d listen to his show more if it were 100% commericals.

Yeah, to much ACC talk but we must realize there isn't much A10 support in the south outside of NNN. Hell most of us are only A10 fans because we're forced to be.

Heh. True that.

Oh, and I have three letters for you beyotches.

NPR.