Maine not pitching on ESPN tonight

the mets moved maine to tuesday against atlanta, instead of pitching him tonight at yankee stadium…which sucks cause its sunday night baseball on ESPN:weep:

Oliver perez will go instead

the mets moved maine to tuesday against atlanta, instead of pitching him tonight at yankee stadium......which sucks cause its sunday night baseball on ESPN:weep:

Oliver perez will go instead

wtf!!! :angry::angry:

It’s because of the rainout Friday. They didn’t want Santana to miss his turn and it went from there. Too bad Santana couldn’t have taken Perez’s spot and then Maine go as usual.

clt blames the observer.

Lately the only games they’ve had chances to win have been when Santana and Maine pitch, they should have skipped Perez. The Yankees skipped whoever to let Wang pitch on schedule tonight. As I have seen Mets fans quoted as saying “it’s Santana, Maine and hope for rain…”

Lately the only games they've had chances to win have been when Santana and Maine pitch, they should have skipped Perez. The Yankees skipped whoever to let Wang pitch on schedule tonight. As I have seen Mets fans quoted as saying "it's Santana, Maine and hope for rain...."
can't skip 6.5m

I was really looking forward to hearing something like

John Maine played his college baseball at The University of North Carolina.

note: I’ve never heard this statement but would not be surprised if I did.