Maintenance this weekend and on the 16th

Going to be doing some maintenance this weekend and the site might be down for a period of time. I need to free up some disk space to make sure we don’t get into a problem later on that causes an outage.

Also, the server we ride on is migrating to a new datacenter on the 16th. I don’t know the exact window of time for the move as it will happen as part of a larger queue of moves they are doing. When it does happen, we can expect things to be down for roughly a couple of hours. If things don’t come back up as expected, it could be longer.

2 Likes

Thanks for what you do!

Mac. Will it be done before NCAA selection Sunday night so we can discuss our seeding and opponent?

1 Like

Certainly, no way I want to have things down in the middle of that.

Lets Go Reaction GIF

All taken care of. You may have gotten a glimpse of the site from like 2 years ago in the middle of some of that. Fortunately we didn’t have as much down time as I expected.

I went ahead and pushed up the queue for the site migration and it’s taken care of as well. So, no downtime on the 16th.

1 Like

As always, thank you very much for all you do! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Mac!! You keep the punishment up to date and my frustration and insanity sane with this board.