Major's ESPN commercial for Puerto Rico tourney

Why is it that OUR logo is the only one that is skewed and re-sized improperly? Anybody with any amateur graphics savvy can tell that. Sigh…

I don’t know man. I do graphics all the time and I can’t tell that there is something wrong. Even after several minutes of back and forth analysis.

We do have one of the most awkwardly shaped logos with the pick axe there. It messes up centering. If something is wrong, that may be why.

I agree. I looked for something to be wrong but wasn’t apparent to me. Of course I’m not in the graphic field so what do know.

Regardless I like seeing our logo included in that field!

Hey why is my default avatar a cat?

I’m just a little bias but there are some ugly ass logos. Ours is def the best

Anyone know if the athletic department is putting together a travel package to go to this tourney?

This.

If so, in the past have out of towners been able to purchase such package?

[quote=“Halton49, post:7, topic:27834”]Anyone know if the athletic department is putting together a travel package to go to this tourney?[/quote]Typically the Tournament will have a hotel package that puts our fans in the team hotel. This is really why they host tournaments like this, to bring in tourists and their dollars. Hopefully our Athletic Department will get a good deal on airfare and host a hospitality suite.