Malcolm Armstead 2009

Anthony Grant & Alabama has started recruiting him as well.

thats not good at all

[URL]http://gmine.blogspot.com/2009/04/pg-recruit-to-visit-thursday.html[/URL]

With our Freshman class and Lutz system he would be a perfect fitā€¦With him we would be really good next year and no doubt would be an NCAA teamā€¦Green glasses maybe but he is the missing piece, a good backup that would see lots of high intensity play time and after next year would be the manā€¦!!

[QUOTE=chasmo101;400496][B]With our Freshman class and Lutz system he would be a perfect fitā€¦With him we would be really good next year and no doubt would be an NCAA teamā€¦Green glasses maybe but he is the missing piece, a good backup that would see lots of high intensity play time and after next year would be the manā€¦!![/B][/QUOTE]

He would start next yearā€¦thatā€™s how good he isā€¦

[QUOTE=EJNiner;400514]He would start next yearā€¦thatā€™s how good he isā€¦[/QUOTE]

Huh?

[QUOTE=hootie;400575]Huh?[/QUOTE]

Hes got his Green Glasses onā€¦

We need more backcourt depth next season, but we also have an enormous need for 2010-2011, and Iā€™d rather not have to stock the backcourt with Bowden and a bunch of freshmen.

Armstead could really help this year and start next year. I wouldnā€™t mind getting Sanders too.

I just want the team to remind me of my college days (2001-2006). Well the early days

So, ummmā€¦he visited Thursdayā€¦and no one has an update at all?

per rivals, he has canceled his visit to Iowa, and will be visiting St. Johns.

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/rutgers/2009/04/14/mens-hoops-recruiting-spring-radar/

I found this while reading about Rutgers recruiting.

Did we pursue Beatty at all? He is from Wilmington?

scarlet scuttlebutt? great blog name :huh:

scarlet scuttlebutt? great blog name :huh:

Scuttlebutt is a water drinking fountain or a cask containing fresh water.

So basically the name reflects water cooler talk in the office about Rutgers athleticsā€¦

So, ummm.....he visited Thursday...and no one has an update at all?

Exactly, what impressions does he have of the university? Will we have to pay to hear about them?

Shannon, to my knowledge, Armstead did not visit.

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;401814]Exactly, what impressions does he have of the university? Will we have to pay to hear about them?[/QUOTE]

Timmay from NinerReport told me last week on Tuesday that Armstead wasnt gonna be visiting, so I think we are outta the running on him.

Well I guess that is one down, here we come JUCOs!

Well I guess that is one down, here we come JUCOs!

You do realize Armstead is a juco donā€™t you?

[QUOTE]Armstead has numerous suitors, including Iowa, Alabama, Wichita State, Rutgers, UNC Charlotte, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Creighton, Southern Miss and Memphis, according to Chipola coach Greg Heiar.[/QUOTE]

From a NY Paper. http://web.sny.tv/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090416&content_id=1498892&oid=2&vkey=21

You do realize Armstead is a juco don't you?
:lol: