Malik El Tamir

[COLOR=black]I just heard this one and man is it wrong…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]If Rosa Parks was in [/COLOR][URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=160027#post160027][COLOR=black]Malik El Tamir[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=black]'s seat, she’d move to the back of the bus.[/COLOR]

Malik El Tamir doesn’t shit or fart.
He sharts.

The moon does not actually cause the tide. It is in fact Mr. T’s waves of pity changing direction across the globe.

:grin:

Mr. T threw caution to the wind, and like a retarded boomerang, caution came back to get its ass kicked. Now caution eats through a straw, breathes through a straw, and gets its ass kicked by Mr. T… through a straw.

:lmao:

Please know that people do read this board. Anyone included, I’m always watching.

Malik El-Tamer is on facebook and I have added him.

Malik El Tamir is the father of every kid in this town.

Malik El Tamir is a two-ton man mountain who can palm a medicine ball.

Malik El Tamir ranked 18th in the AP College Football Poll.

Did I ever tell you about the time Malik was in a production of, ‘The King & I?’ On opening night, Malik chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

[QUOTE=cltniners;159539]Clt adds:
Guns don’t kill people. Malik El Tamir kills People.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Malik El Tamir allows to live. Malik El Tamir does not sleep. He waits.
The chief export of Malik El Tamir is Pain.
There is no chin under Malik El Tamir’ Beard. There is only another fist.
Malik El Tamir has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Malik El Tamir 3. Cancer
Malik El Tamir drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
Malik El Tamir is my Homeboy.
The quickest way to a Man’s heart is with Malik El Tamir’ fist.[/QUOTE]

That’s funny. Did Charlotte plagiarize or was Charlotte high?

clt has another one

malik el tamir knows Victoria’s secret