March Madness Pool!

I’ll be running a pool for March Madness this year. I will be accepting brackets for the pool as soon as they are made officially available on selection Sunday and up until the first tip-off of the tournament. I will post a leaderboard at the end of every round. I am only going to do this if I can get enough interest to have a competitive pool. So please let me know if you would like to be in the pool. I have done this before and I know how to score the brackets fairly and accurately. There may be a possibility that you don’t have the ability to personally hand me your bracket, but there will be plenty of ways to get the bracket for the pool in to me in time. Please let me know if you are interested in joining and I will give you all of the details!

All in!

I’m in.

want my address now to send the prize?

[QUOTE=metro;302481]want my address now to send the prize?[/QUOTE]
Why would they send [I]you[/I] [I]my[/I] prize? :hammer: Are we doing consolation prize for last place?

Why would they send [I]you[/I] [I]my[/I] prize? :hammer: Are we doing consolation prize for last place?

That would be interesting, a small prize for the worst bracket.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;302490]That would be interesting, a small prize for the worst bracket.[/QUOTE]

I have learned that trying to make a bad bracket can turn into a good thing. March Madness!

Can we make one thread with all the march madness brackets and pools.

This way its easier to keep track, and we can sign up for all of them if we want.

What’s the Entry Fee?

What's the Entry Fee?

Anyone who wants to know this can PM me or state your interest in the thread and I will PM you.

Would love to get in a bracket with my fellow Niners. Just let me know the details.

I’m getting a ton of PMs about this, so I think this could be the biggest pool I have ever put together. I am really excited about this.

I’m in.

Is this taking the place of the one on CBS sportsline that we’ve done for the last few years? Or are we doing both?

Is this taking the place of the one on CBS sportsline that we've done for the last few years? Or are we doing both?

Yeah, I’ve been in several online pools and they seem to be easier to manage for everyone involved. Especially for the person scoring each individual bracket.

Utters got one going on facebook too I think

[SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen][B]In![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen][B]In![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Check your PM

Yeah, I've been in several online pools and they seem to be easier to manage for everyone involved. Especially for the person scoring each individual bracket.

I do it manually, and I don’t mind at all. In fact, I really like doing it. I’ve done it several times.

Utters got one going on facebook too I think

I don’t think that it is a real one. I could be wrong.