Marty Hurney placed on paid leave. NFL investigating

Ex-wife has made allegations of harassment.

Don’t know if true, but the way things are going in this country & the owner, dumb time to do anything. Or even pretend to.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:1, topic:32332”]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/06/panthers-place-interim-g-m-marty-hurney-on-paid-leave/

Ex-wife has made allegations of harassment.[/quote]

Really sad allegations can go public. She has filed for more alimony now he’s in the NFL again. Some of her allegations sound bizarre and far fetched about his associates putting stick it notes of violence in her books? And hacked all ber technology? Not buying it.

So who is the Interim Interim? :stuck_out_tongue:

And not to wish Marty ill will, but hopefully now he won’t be Perm. GM.

And let this be a lesson to you fellows. Never say “I do.” It causes trouble.

Wanting more alimony almost 4 years after the divorce. Yeah b&tch, shove that up your a55!

Now wife’s lawyer says nothing in complaint should keep him from running NFL team. Sounds like an admission of gold diggery to me. Wanting him to keep high $ job so she can get high $ alimony. NFL should make her pay for investigation. Judge should fine her for wasting the state’s time & $.

Kind of torn. On the one hand, I don’t want Hurney as Perm. GM no matter what. On the other hand, I don’t want a lying golddigger to be what cost him the job.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:5, topic:32332”]Now wife’s lawyer says nothing in complaint should keep him from running NFL team. Sounds like an admission of gold diggery to me. Wanting him to keep high $ job so she can get high $ alimony. NFL should make her pay for investigation. Judge should fine her for wasting the state’s time & $.

Kind of torn. On the one hand, I don’t want Hurney as Perm. GM no matter what. On the other hand, I don’t want a lying golddigger to be what cost him the job.[/quote]

It will be the latter, unfortunately. That’s how the world works these days…Guilty until proven innocent…