Matt Salley

Committed to Central Florida.

Pcon…thanks for the info. I was wondering what had happened to him. For a while he didn’t have any scholarships and Charlotte and NC st. were the only schools very mentioned with him (although neither offered).

Wow, talk about falling off of everybody’s radar! Wasn’t this guy one of our prized recruits a couple of years ago? What happened to him?

[i]Originally posted by max[/i]@Jun 23 2004, 06:36 AM [b] Wow, talk about falling off of everybody's radar! Wasn't this guy one of our prized recruits a couple of years ago? What happened to him? [/b]
I don't know about prized recruits. He was a senior this year. We did show interest in him. He had lots of issues last season with his coach and got kicked off the team twice.

i have heard from many people (and this could very well be completely untrue) that he is a serious chemistry killer. when i saw the title of this thread, i was hoping that i wouldnt go on to read that we had offered him a scholarship, we dont need another vincent greir situation

He decided to go the JUCO route and plays for Bradley now. Averages 8 ppg, he is 6-7, 225lb junior. With all the inside help we need it would have been good to have him in his third year now.