Matthew Atewe - 2013 F offer

;D

Do we have any new info on this guy? I thought he was going to make a decision by now.

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:22, topic:26907”]Do we have any new info on this guy? I thought he was going to make a decision by now.[/quote]I haven’t seen anything new.

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe he was going to commit elsewhere and our recent 6-0 streak has him reconsidering his options. I realize this is stupidly optomistic, but I’m going to stick with this thought for now.

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe he was going to commit elsewhere and our recent 6-0 streak has him reconsidering his options. I realize this is stupidly optomistic, but I’m going to stick with this thought for now.[/quote]I’m guessing since, from what we know, he hasn’t visited here = we aren’t in consideration anymore.

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe he was going to commit elsewhere and our recent 6-0 streak has him reconsidering his options. I realize this is stupidly optomistic, but I’m going to stick with this thought for now.[/quote]I’m guessing since, from what we know, he hasn’t visited here = we aren’t in consideration anymore.[/quote]

I’d rather go with Honest theory! Negative Nancy ;D

Going on a visit to Nebraska.

It looks to me like this guy could just be enjoying some free travel.

RT @TeamNigeria10: Duke now in the mix for 2013 PF Matt Atewe

http://m.tmi.me/Cq0HJ

6'9 #KingNation PF @MatthewAtewe41 picked up yet another offer 2day from the University of Jacksonville. Atewe has over 30 schools pursuing him. @TheHoopFactory @NorthernKingz @Mike_KingNation

We’re still in the mix/hunt here. If we can land him, it would be a pretty damn good get.

RT @Vi_Massiah: Yes! I’m going to see them this weekend here in Atl. RT @rossmith: @Vi_Massiah is Charlotte still recruiting … http://m.tmi.me/Cq5wn

Capping off the weekend 11-0 would certainly help.

RT @TheRecruitScoop: Jacksonville offered 2013 Notre Dame Prep (MA) PF Matthew Atewe tonight. He is scheduled to spend his next official visit on Nebraska.

Jabari Parker fall back.

Jabari Parker fall back.[/quote]Saw yesterday that Duke is also after some 6’11 euro as well in 2013.

Jabari Parker fall back.[/quote]Saw yesterday that Duke is also after some 6’11 euro as well in 2013.[/quote]

Parker’s pops said Duke is top two with Mich. St. if he had to guess. I just don’t see Duke reaching down for Atewe. No disservice to the kid, he’s good, but he wouldn’t get much burn at a place like that.

Jabari Parker fall back.[/quote]Saw yesterday that Duke is also after some 6’11 euro as well in 2013.[/quote]

Parker’s pops said Duke is top two with Mich. St. if he had to guess. I just don’t see Duke reaching down for Atewe. No disservice to the kid, he’s good, but he wouldn’t get much burn at a place like that.[/quote]Probably accurate. Would love to have this kid here.

Parker’s pops said Duke is top two with Mich. St. if he had to guess. I just don’t see Duke reaching down for Atewe. No disservice to the kid, he’s good, but he wouldn’t get much burn at a place like that.[/quote]I remember saying the same thing about Ryan Kelly.

Yeah, Duke plays the long game in recruiting as well as the one and dones.

Parker’s pops said Duke is top two with Mich. St. if he had to guess. I just don’t see Duke reaching down for Atewe. No disservice to the kid, he’s good, but he wouldn’t get much burn at a place like that.[/quote]I remember saying the same thing about Ryan Kelly.[/quote]

Kelly attracted a ton of attention late b/c he bloomed late and was running at Ravenscroft with John Wall. Atewe is good, but I’ve yet to see him explode onto the scene like Kelly did late.