Memphis vs Charlotte...available to WATCH over

looks good;

o how do I make it a bigger screen, their are no pull downs.

o how do I cancel my auto monthly subs fee in a couple of days.

There is a button called Full Screen just under and to the right of the video.

I haven’t looked into cancelling yet. I’m sure you can click on a link in the E-mail that was send to you confirming your order and find a way to cancel it. The sad thing is part of our 4.95 probably is going to support the Memphis athletic program. :frowning:

There is a full screen button, then hit esc to make smaller.

Looks good so far.

I don’t have with Mozilla the full screen button.

[i]Originally posted by 49erInMichigan[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 07:04 PM [b] There is a button called Full Screen just under and to the right of the video.

I haven’t looked into cancelling yet. I’m sure you can click on a link in the E-mail that was send to you confirming your order and find a way to cancel it. The sad thing is part of our 4.95 probably is going to support the Memphis athletic program. :frowning: [/b]

Don’t feel too bad about giving $$$ to Memphis, their program is gonna need it in a watered-down C-USA.

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 07:44 PM [b] Its up and running for me. Ths Memphis announcer is a f***up and has to keep doing his intro over. [/b]
Keep in mind you will get EVERYTHING...including the stuff inbetween commercials. You will hear them doing their non-tv stuff as well.

amnesiac, internet explorer works best for this. I don’t bother with mozilla for this.

Is anyone else having issues where there is no buffering but the picture and sound go out around the 14 min mark on?

yeah, mine keeps going to a black screen, not sure whats going on. Tried changing settings but didn’t help.

OK, mine is still doing it. I hope the march madness package does not have this problem.

[i]Originally posted by WNC-Niner[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 08:39 PM [b] yeah, mine keeps going to a black screen, not sure whats going on. Tried changing settings but didn't help. [/b]
It isn't you guys, it is the feed. It's happening to us Memphis fans too. The TCU game was crystal clear, no problems, but tonight it keeps losing the signal off and on.

Hopefully gets better. But I can’t complain too much, I guess. It is a game I would have had to depend on the internet audio only.

seems like it has gotten better

[i]Originally posted by WNC-Niner[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 08:50 PM [b] seems like it has gotten better [/b]
so far it has stopped...hopefull it stays that way.

We only had 4 games scheduled for this on the internet and it was just a trial thing for this season. It wasn’t even originally part of the internet package.

This is supposed to be permanent starting next year for all non-national televised games for us.

The Memphis announcers were awful. Anyone watching this game on TV in Memphis would have thought the officials were being paid off. They never went more than a minute or so without mentioning the officials. I guess the whole program is a reflection of the coach.

I was very glad to get to watch in on TV though. Very Nice.

We need to mandate this for our program next year, it had problems but it was good to have it over the Web.

Someone contact the Athletic Dept., this is a got to have ?

I am sure the AD department would keep the internet rights, even when they have a TV package.