Men Basketball Tickets Advail

I attended the Charlotte 49ers game against Cincinatti and had to purchase 2 books of 5 remainding basketball season tickets. Unfortuntely will not be able to attend and would like to sale at the original price. You can email me at dwhite12@nc.rr.com or call me 919 765 0707 or cell 919 740 6448.

Typical. Not a Niner fan and only bought the book to get into the Cincy game. What a loser!

wow…what a first post

:popcorn: Savio, get 2 buckets prepared.

I’ve typed up three responses to Mr. Davis in the 919 area code so far, but I’m not going to post them. I’m sorry but this just rubs me the wrong way.

Via reverse lookup this person is in Chapel Hill.

[b]Via reverse lookup this person is in Chapel Hill. [/b]

Hang him!

I hope this guy isn’t an alum…

I also hope he isn’t a traitor.

“I would like to sale”

Better not be an alum!

find out where he lives and clt can get people to poo in his yard.

hell, we’ll take his money. maybe he can donate them to packer so he can give them to some kids.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 09:46 PM [b] find out where he lives and clt can get people to poo in his yard. [/b]
Ask and you shall receive...

Click on the link and plug in the phone number.

Answer

Get to poopin’!

What’s wrong with you people? When did it become the people on this boards right to decide what other people should do? If I was that dude, I’d PM all of you personnally and tell you to f*** yourselves.

[i]Originally posted by hootie[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 08:41 AM [b] What's wrong with you people? When did it become the people on this boards right to decide what other people should do? If I was that dude, I'd PM all of you personnally and tell you to f*** yourselves. [/b]
hey Hootie...

screw you :stuck_out_tongue:

Savio, I forgot, Bush won the election. It became everyone’s right in November to run other people’s life. B)

Beat St. Louis and make my day Niners.