Men's Exhibition against the Newberry Wolves

clt is on the bus.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:18, topic:29112”]Just noticed that 104 is designated for graduate students?

[/quote]

I would love to understand the rationale for this decision. Why not include them in student section (or give option for “young alumni” for those that aren’t quite as rowdy as undergrads. This section needs to be full and involved. I fear neither will be the case in this scenario. I hope I am wrong.

104 hasn’t exactly been “special” in years. I’m surprised they kept that section as students, since it’s on an island by itself.

Just move on. Students in the end zones should’ve been done years ago.

[quote=“J Felt, post:23, topic:29112”]104 hasn’t exactly been “special” in years. I’m surprised they kept that section as students, since it’s on an island by itself.

Just move on. Students in the end zones should’ve been done years ago.[/quote]

I don’t disagree. My main concern is that it is FULL. There are plenty of dedicated season ticket holders that would have chosen that area and it would definitely be active. Maybe the grad students will surprise me.

[quote=“NinerLove, post:24, topic:29112”][quote=“J Felt, post:23, topic:29112”]104 hasn’t exactly been “special” in years. I’m surprised they kept that section as students, since it’s on an island by itself.

I don’t disagree. My main concern is that it is FULL. There are plenty of dedicated season ticket holders that would have chosen that area and it would definitely be active. Maybe the grad students will surprise me.[/quote]Yea, I share the same concern. I predict they’ll abandon 104 as a student section and give it to season ticket holders within the next two seasons.

[quote=“NinerLove, post:24, topic:29112”][quote=“J Felt, post:23, topic:29112”]104 hasn’t exactly been “special” in years. I’m surprised they kept that section as students, since it’s on an island by itself.

I don’t disagree. My main concern is that it is FULL. There are plenty of dedicated season ticket holders that would have chosen that area and it would definitely be active. Maybe the grad students will surprise me.[/quote]
Maybe they aren’t just putting grad students there. Maybe player pass list and others will go there? I hope :/. If it’s grad students only there will maybe be 30 people in that section

I have 2 free lowers to the exhibition game tonight.

PM or email josephpcohen@gmail.com

[quote=“J Felt, post:23, topic:29112”]104 hasn’t exactly been “special” in years. I’m surprised they kept that section as students, since it’s on an island by itself.

Yeah 104 hasn’t been special in years - but it was the last remaining group of students that was at least mildly interested. Hope that we don’t lose what little was left.

Also the fact that we moved students this year in Halton is proof there is hope that the seating in football gets fixed.

[quote=“JCohen84, post:27, topic:29112”]I have 2 free lowers to the exhibition game tonight.

PM or email josephpcohen@gmail.com[/quote]
Sent you a PM

I sent you a text. Thanks!

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:18, topic:29112”]Just noticed that 104 is designated for graduate students?

[/quote]

So this is official for the 2014-15 season? Man, TV games are going to look deplorable.

I’ve been here since 2010. This is the first legitimate piece of promoting and marketing that might actually be beneficial that I’ve seen the athletic department do.

Something needs to organized in unison for when the oposing team is shooting FTs.

This is great. Let’s hope something like this is in the works for football as well.

[quote=“SteauA, post:32, topic:29112”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:18, topic:29112”]Just noticed that 104 is designated for graduate students?

[/quote]

So this is official for the 2014-15 season? Man, TV games are going to look deplorable.[/quote]Why do you say that? I don’t understand the grad student thing, but I think the bottom will look a lot more full since they made tickets in the lower levels more affordable. Previously, the areas behind the baskets were empty. Moving students into these seats should help.

I was told the new pricing on the lower level tickets was well received.

Hopefully it translates to the court but I love all the local talent on the roster

Newberry’s starting point guard is 5’5". It will be interesting to see if he gives Perria fits, or ends up eating a lot of leather.

i love the TALENT! assuming that it’s there! and extremely like the fact that most of it is local! whatever else might be said, major & co really have stuck to their knitting at home!