Merchandise

I just bought the 49er floor mat, does anyone know of any other cool niner gear out there?

how do they look? i wasthinking about buying them

the warmups the guys wore last year are in the nike outlet in concord mills…just obviously without the charlotte part on them, and champs had a couple of new tshirts 2 for 19 bucks

The floor mat looks good, it takes awhile to ship though.

There’s the T-shirts at Finish Line if you haven’t seen them. $10 and they look really nice. There’s a thread floating around here with pics somewhere.

[i]Originally posted by JaMiNNiNeR[/i]@Oct 8 2005, 01:02 AM [b] The floor mat looks good, it take awhile to ship though. [/b]
they have them in the bookstore too.

Floormats On Ebay…

Floormat/Doormat

Car Mat

uncc.bkstore.com has a small handful of items, sad isnt it.

Well i found it while looking for a diploma frame, after my mom got a letter, (she doesnt remember if it was from the school) to order one from www.johnnytshirt.com How about i just let you go ahead and check the site out. I guess me and my sister have rubbed off on her b/c she made me find the school bookstore website, b/c she wasnt going to support (in her own words) …that trash.

Dick’s Sporting Goods’ website has San Francisco 49ers stuff in the Charlotte section.
That always leaves a stellar feeling.

The Ebay car mat has the dreaded “UNC” on it.

Check this out.

That helmet is awesome! I remember seeing one at campus sports about 4 years ago. It would be cool if someone made one with the new pick ax logo.

The floor mat/rug I bought was the round basketball shape one, it was around $20 I think the square one is a little more expensive. I have found that if you want to buy what little niner gear that is out there you are going to have to pay a premium for it. Unlike tarheel fans we can’t buy all our gear at wal-mart.

Someone should buy it and send it to Judy Rose care of Metro.

:slight_smile:

The bookstore has a surprisingly decent selection of stuff. A rectangle floor mat is there(it’s black with the school logo), they have glasses(shot, beer, steins, mugs, ect), a good selection of Charlotte logo Nalgene bottles and a bunch of stickers.

While we’re on the subject, our representation in Charlotte is pathetic. (I know the horse is dead but…) I was just up in Charlotte this weekend and the representation is just appalling. Just the sheer volume of ACC stuff is overwhelming.

I went to the Finish Line and thanked the salesperson for stocking the 2 shirts I bought and then thought that it was pathetic for me to have to do stuff like that. You’d think we never existed in the Charlotte market. Oh well, nothing new, just a refresher course in the way things are there. I honestly have about as good a shot of picking up 49ers gear down here in Atlanta.

End of rant.

It is really sad Appalachian State, ECU, and Western Carolina have more and better stuff on the market than Charlotte.

yep, football schools have a bit more gear.

I didn’t see the need in starting a new thread and this seemed like the best place.

Hope no one has already posted about it, but there are some kick ass camping style chairs in Charlotte green with the Charlotte logo on them for 35 at the bookstore. They are even the ones with arm rests and 1 cup holder for a beer. I think I gotta get one and anyone else who is going tailgating this year might want to look into getting one. They are really nice.:thumbsup:

[QUOTE=49or bust;183088]I didn’t see the need in starting a new thread and this seemed like the best place.

Hope no one has already posted about it, but there are some kick ass camping style chairs in Charlotte green with the Charlotte logo on them for 35 at the bookstore. They are even the ones with arm rests and 1 cup holder for a beer. I think I gotta get one and anyone else who is going tailgating this year might want to look into getting one. They are really nice.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Got any pix?

Got any pix?

Nope. I searched the web with no luck. I can always take my digital camera with me to class tomorrow and stop back by the store.

C49er won one at the Gold Rush, I’m sure he will post a picture of it to save you some time 49or.

speaking of merchandise the footballfanatics shirt is apparently selling well you cant get a S, M, L, or 2X. Hopefully their marketing research catches this. Also i encourage everyone to stop into pro image and get the nike charlotte shirt.