Merry Christmas NNN!

Just wanted to wish all of NNN a very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Niner Nation! God bless and keep you and your families throughout the new year!

The Normbulance cleaned up!

Got a canopy/tent, giant flag pole, big niner flag, huge box of trash bags, panther corn hole set to go with niner set that I already have (thanks gill!). All that is left is tv, roof top deck, bar and getting the fridge (thanks feltis!) hooked up!

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:4, topic:26100”]The Normbulance cleaned up!

Got a canopy/tent, giant flag pole, big niner flag, huge box of trash bags, panther corn hole set to go with niner set that I already have (thanks gill!). All that is left is tv, roof top deck, bar and getting the fridge (thanks feltis!) hooked up![/quote]

Hope to see it all at the UR/CLT game in Richmond if all goes well.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I finally wised up and did not buy anything for the kids that needed to be assembled. lol

Merry Belated Christmas everyone!

Hope you got at least one new item of Charlotte gear!

[quote=“J Felt, post:6, topic:26100”]Merry Belated Christmas everyone!

Hope you got at least one new item of Charlotte gear![/quote]

Not just one, but two!

Piece of hardwood signed by the 2000-2001 basketball team, and a Niners wind chime. Christmas was good!

I got some sweet Niners gear indeed. Got a 49ers football jersey, a 49ers football tee shirt, a Charlotte 49ers iPhone cover, and a couple of Niners tailgating chairs.

I got a Charlotte football helmet and a pair of Niner socks. I think I’ve got all the other Niner gear I need at this point. haha

I got a new garden style Niner Flag which officially gives me the best looking yard in the neighborhood.

Happy Belated Christmas to those of you who celebrate Dec. 25. For the Orthodox Christians, Merry Christmas on Jan. 6. For the Coptic Christians, Merry Christmas on Jan. 7. For the 7th Day Adventists, hope your Sunday was swell since you don’t celebrate Birthdays.

A framed “Be Part of History” Charlotte Football poster and an equal sized framed Charlotte Football image/pictures collage.

Christmas Eve if you’re Orthodox.
Orthodox Christmas on Jan. 6.
Also Coptic Christmas on Jan. 7.