Metro and PI don't know Jack about Crap

Anybody who thinks Judy Rose is not a great AD for Charlotte is crazy. And if they think that there is any chance of her being removed, they are a moron.

She has the complete support of those who matter, and you two freakin’ don’t. So shut your pieholes.

You two boys don’t know Jack about much of anything that goes on at the University. Forget you, your opinions, and your “inside” information (whatever, as if.)

Metro is a washed up athlete in an Olympic Sport that made no money for the school and is lucky, like all sports after Football and Basketball, to be funded at all.

PI is a freakin mooch who hurts the program with his comments. If you cared about UNCC, you wouldn’t try to tear it down with that vile sewage that comes out of your mouth.

PS: How did the paternity test go for you, PI? :unsure:

Oracle, you must have at least 50 posts before starting your own thread like this. You’re on 11.

Who is Jack?

B)

Metro knows who Jack is, and so does PI. They like Jack, and the more Jack the better.

PI, have you tested Metro for paternity?

[i]Originally posted by Aberlour[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 02:24 AM [b] Metro knows who Jack is, and so does PI. They like Jack, and the more Jack the better.

PI, have you tested Metro for paternity? [/b]

Aberloser got his c*** stuck in oracle and now he is angry.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 10:18 PM [b] Who is Jack?

B) [/b]

Aberloser’s f***-buddy

Jack who?