Michael Beasley- "The real deal"

I graduated from the same high school as Beasley in MD. My HS baseball coach, Terry Terrill, is the current AD at Riverdale Baptist. I still keep in touch with him. I spoke with him last week and talked to him about Beasley. His comments- “The real deal”. He also indicated that NBA scouts are all over him. Fat chance he will be in a 49ers uniform. But if so, I can’t wait to see it. Even if it is for one year.

Our best hope is that there is an NBA age limit by the time he is a senior in high school. It’s a pretty good possbility from what I’ve heard.

[i]Originally posted by 49erWhit[/i]@Apr 4 2005, 08:41 PM [b] I graduated from the same high school as Beasley in MD. My HS baseball coach, Terry Terrill, is the current AD at Riverdale Baptist. I still keep in touch with him. I spoke with him last week and talked to him about Beasley. His comments- "The real deal". He also indicated that NBA scouts are all over him. Fat chance he will be in a 49ers uniform. But if so, I can't wait to see it. Even if it is for one year. [/b]
Yeah, we've been following him closely. Next time you talk to them, ask if Nolan Smith will be joining him for his one or two years down here. :D

Recruiting forum - Michael Beasley thread

Will do. I will email Terry Terrill tonight to get some insight on him as well. Riverdale was never a basketball school, always a baseball school. Nolan is another 5 star player. If we land these two guys, we are set. Need to send Dalonte and Eddie there to hype the program.

Lefty- Do you coach at Charlotte? I assume you do.

http://www.riverdalebaseball.com-

[i]Originally posted by 49erWhit[/i]@Apr 4 2005, 10:02 PM [b] Lefty- Do you coach at Charlotte? I assume you do. [/b]
:D :D :D

First you bust on the Golddusters thread, now this GEM (no offense at all to Lefty) ?!?!?!?!?!?

BRILLIANT!!!

P.S. There is a recruiting forum for the insiders that don’t want to be bothered by us casual fans.

Whit, it says “Assistant Coach” under his name because he has so many posts :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by 49erWhit[/i]@Apr 4 2005, 09:02 PM [b] Lefty- Do you coach at Charlotte? I assume you do. [/b]
not yet but after Lutz leaves he will. lol this needs to be in the NNN quote hall of fame
[i]Originally posted by NinerAl[/i]@Apr 4 2005, 09:26 PM [b] First you bust on the Golddusters thread... [/b]
What? What kind of blasphemy is that?
[i]Originally posted by 49erWhit[/i]@Apr 4 2005, 09:02 PM [b] Lefty- Do you coach at Charlotte? I assume you do. [/b]
No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

I guess the title needs to be more descriptive: Assistant Coach, NNN. :lol:

Riverdale baseball corrected link

Riverdale Baptist Athletics

I talked to Eddie about Beasley before the season and he said that Mike B and a bigtime PG (Nolan Smith) would take us anywhere we want. I would love to see it.

[i]Originally posted by 49erWhit[/i]@Apr 4 2005, 10:02 PM [b] Lefty- Do you coach at Charlotte? I assume you do. [/b]
Sorry Lefty, that's pretty damn funny right there. B)

clt asks what he has to do to get beasley here? should clt use his malik contacts?

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Apr 5 2005, 09:48 AM [b] clt asks what he has to do to get beasley here? should clt use his malik contacts? [/b]
Not yet, clt. We don't want to send the kid into shock. Maybe if the NBA chickens out of the age limit policy Malik can give him a holla.