Michael Jordan buys the Charlotte Bobcats

Like the move, hope the team becomes more competitive as a result. Maybe he’ll change the stupid name.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/02/27/1276710/jordan-buys-the-bobcats.html

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:1, topic:22566”]Like the move, hope the team becomes more competitive as a result. Maybe he’ll change the stupid name.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/02/27/1276710/jordan-buys-the-bobcats.html[/quote]

I wanted an owner who would actually be part of the community. I don’t see MJ doing this- he will run the team from what ever top 100 course he is playing that day.

If Jordan runs it like he did when affiliated with the Wizards, they can only be worse.

Coming soon. A daily full page, 8 part story on Jordan’s years with the tarholes and success they have had since Jordan left. Perfect timing to deflect the woes of this year’s tarhole team.

Bump. How is this working out so far?

Well I would say better. Sure they are not knocking it out of the park yet, but I can tell you the gameday experience is MUCH better with MJ in charge. Hopefully they can get the product on the floor work out.

Typical dissenter. Jordan is pretty damn good, but he can’t work miracles overnight.

clt says jordan was a good player but should stick to gambling.

I like going to Bobcats games, but it would be much more fun if we had a superstar to watch.

LOL. Is this what got Over49er banned? That’s pretty weak. I am glad Jordan hired Paul Silas to replace Larry Brown.

Typical dissenter. Jordan is pretty damn good, but he can’t work miracles overnight.[/quote] Wow, this has been one long night.

Paul Silas lets his son coach? With this kind of nepotism, how long is it until MJ drafts his sons who couldn’t cut it at UCF?

Bernie Bickerstaff’s son was on the Bobcats coaching staff with his dad as well which was before MJ’s time with the Bobcats. It happens in the NBA doesn’t mean there is a conspiracy or nepotism involved.

Bob Johnson’s administration was blatant nepotism. The Bobcats on the road in April & the Checkers in Indian Trail for the playoffs, so we can watch stupid horses jump because BJ’s daughter rides a horse.