Michael Sanchez - 2007 F

Has interest in Charlotte, a “hustler”, will do the dirty work in order for his team to win. Moxley recruit, report from Ninerreport tonight…

per rivals.com

[QUOTE]Michael Sanchez, Arkansas Hawks – Sanchez had a hot hand against the Georgia Hurricanes, connecting on three three-pointers in a three minute stretch. He picked and popped to the perimeter and drained home the long ball. One notable trait about his game is his passing skills. He finds guys in the offense.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=548871]http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=548871[/URL]

Developing…

Mike would be a huge pickup for Charlotte.

He dropped 23 points and 12 rebouinds against Anthony Randolph and is ranked 135 by Rivals and 107 by Hoopscoop. He’s ot offers from Texas and Wisconcin and I’m hearing that UNC is getting involved.

This kid could be a stud here and anywhere he goes.

thanks for the post jordan. its always good to see a niner fan that knows what they are talking about. any other huge recruits that we are going after that haven’t surfaced yet?

has a brother name Dirty

thanks for the post jordan. its always good to see a niner fan that knows what they are talking about. any other huge recruits that we are going after that haven't surfaced yet?

Yes it is always good to see someone who knows what they are talking about dax.

Yes it is always good to see someone who knows what they are talking about dax.

I agree. Its always good to see somebody who knows what they’re talking about.

We are looking at a lot of high profile guys for 2007… if we can land half of them we will be in good shape to make some noise.

has a brother name Dirty

:lmao:

Sanchez is the kind of guy that you want on your side, he’s a winner.

I’ve added him to the 2007 thread.

Was he in town this weekend?

Sounds like he was based on the NR story.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;178172]Sounds like he was based on the NR story.[/QUOTE]

That’s where I saw it too, just wondering if anybody else had heard anything or maybe spotted him on campus.

Also at the NBA Camp w/Jeff Jones this week. Sanchez will do whatever it takes to win, has a lot of big offers. This is a guy we really need to land. Think about Jones, Sanchez, and possibly Hickson. Along with the three stars Bell and Harmon.

Apparently he is thinking about, and probably will, reclassify to 2008 because of his knee problems…that sucks. We lose Twon, Courtney, EJ and DA at the 3/4/5 after this year. We need guys like Sanchez BAD.

07/06/06

According to Hoop Scoop at the Reebok ABCD Camp in Teaneck, NJ , his list includes: Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Florida, Wake Forest, and USC. Charlotte was not mentioned.

that’s interesting, i wonder if it was just stating his previous schools, he said we were in his top 5 before the visit here.