Thanks HP!

Dunkage!

More rim rocking…

Tipoff…

Mitch

[SIZE=4]EDDIE[/SIZE]

with the sick dunk!

Outside jumper…

Coach sporting the new NIKE Elite gear… sweet.

I took some pictures as well…can be found at Moss2k’s Midnight Madness Pics

I didn’t get any pics of gameplay because I video taped some action with my camera. I have a couple movies from the dunk contest, 2 shots of Nance hitting jumpers, Drayton for a 3, the alley-oop to Withers, Eddie’s break away dunk…Anyone who wants them, shoot me an instant message on AIM at moss2k…

EDIT: all movies are in quicktime (.MOV) format. I have a little under 100 MB of action

Great photos guys. Moss2k, very cool getting Curtis to sign the Team USA jersey. Iti looks tall doesn’t he? That’s Nance jumping with Iti and shooting the nice looking jumper (OO).

Anyone know where we can get a polo shirt like Coach Lutz is wearing?

geosphere,

I’m sure there’s someone who knows the answer, but I was hoping with the switch to Nike that stuff like that would be stocked at the mall. There’s still a licensing issue, but I hope like heck our admin folks clear those hurtles, because Nike stuff is gonna sell very well due to the quality (as long as they get the logo & colors right - NO UNC PLEASE!)

Moss - Way to put that Nikon into action. I need to break mine out too. Great little camera for the money. A little suggestion from a fellow owner - make sure your autoflash is on and select the “indoors” scene setting from that menu before shooting. Do your best to get as much light in your shot as possible. It will greatly improve the quality. These digitals are especially light sensitive & Halton is very, very dark. Dark=grainy look.

Nice angle guys. I just realized you were shooting in my direction. Over40 can also be seen in many of the photos. :smiley:

My bad…double post.

I am a board troll.

[i]Originally posted by geeosphere[/i]@Oct 19 2004, 01:02 PM [b] Anyone know where we can get a polo shirt like Coach Lutz is wearing? [/b]
I believe right now those shirts are only available directly to staff. Would love to see them availableto us though.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Oct 19 2004, 02:03 PM [b] Nice angle guys. I just realized you were shooting in my direction. Over40 can also be seen in many of the photos. :D [/b]
You had to tell him Lefty. Now he'll want a royalty fee from me at the Fox & Hound. I have one of UNCCTF that wasn't posted. He looked sleepy. :P

nice pics guys. thanks for the preview.

Eddie+Withers for Pres.

The shots Moss got of Withers dunking are sick. He looks like he’s gonna tear the rim off with his follow through.

He’s going to Brandon Bender someone for sure this season.
Great photos.