Mike Hill #BeardFund challenge

While the Hillā€™s were on their honeymoon, I tweeted at his wife about getting Mike to bring the beard back with him.

She came back with:

And she even started off the campaign with the first donation:

If you have donated for the #BeardFund, post in here so we can keep track of the progress.

My $49 is in.

Done. This is a fun way to let Mike Hill how happy we are since he has taken over. Letā€™s represent NNN.

2 Likes

LEW getting a shoutout!!

Done. Easy donation. JHill is awesome.

2 Likes

I did just now but thereā€™s way more than the few in here

clt says this # could be problematic

Just made my #BeardFund #NinerNation donation! Come on folks! Get on the train!

3 Likes

At (26) as if 1:18 today, letā€™s see if we can get to (49) this weekend.

1 Like

bump, lets meet this goal.

1 Like

Still need (21) donations to make this happen.

#beardfund donation made.

3 Likes

So far we have 30 donations for the #BeardFund. Who else wants to step up?

Contribution made

2 Likes

Count me in as well.

2 Likes

Are we giving up on this? Sad

I hope not.

Who else is up to the challenge?

Done. Letā€™s make this happen!

1 Like

I feel like JJH challenged the fan base to step up. It is for something fun, but I also think it was a challenge to see if we would rise to the occasion. I hate to say it but we are not that fan base. Maybe we are just too beat down right now.

There was a lot of talk from people about writing checks when Judy stepped downā€“the last count I saw was 18 people sent in $49. Mac set up a Patreon account to offset the costs of running this board for usā€“it took months to get enough people to put in $1 per month and get us to $50. And now the #BeardFund seems stuck at 28 people, and trying to get to 49.

I hate to be Debbie Downer, especially when I did not contribute to this fund either. I dream about the day when there is enough enthusiasm to knock something like this out in a few hours. It sure would send the right message to Mike Hill that we are ready to follow him over the wall. Unfortunately, for now, we just are not those fans.

I like you nugget, but this post sucks ass. Sorry. Donate if you can spare the $49. Otherwise, quit the griefing. Itā€™s a new day in Niner Nation and we have to be better than this.

Btw weā€™re up to 38 now. Surely we can find 11 more folks that can chip in the cost of taking the family to a movie or taking the wife out for a steak at the sizzler.

Jokes gonna be on us when Judy sues us for violating title 9 because she couldnā€™t grow a beard to raise money.

1 Like