Mike P. vs switchfoot

Wow, I am speechless that I am down 1.

i voted for you switchfoot, take solace in that. theres still plenty of time left.

anyone know the procedure for a tie?

Thanks!

I just voted to tie it up at 34 :shades:

I can’t believe this is still tied up at 34… Someone please vote!! :cuss:

i voted for you switchfoot, take solace in that. theres still plenty of time left.

anyone know the procedure for a tie?

Just like in baseball. Tie goes to the Niner.

This is bad. Switch I will give you lots of credit for not creating 3 fake names just to get the win in this one. If I was in your shoes idk if I would have had the composure not to.

It’s all right. I am a bit surprised too. What I think we’ve realized is has critical as many appear to be of the Observer’s coverage, a lot of people on this board like Mike P and what he does.

It's all right. I am a bit surprised too. What I think we've realized is has critical as many appear to be of the Observer's coverage, a lot of people on this board like Mike P and what he does.

the thing people don’t realize is that the big O spends about twice as much on covering us as they do covering any of the other acc schools

the thing people don't realize is that the big O spends about twice as much on covering us as they do covering any of the other acc schools

And this makes him a good poster?

didn’t say that it did.