Mike P. vs switchfoot

Cast your vote in this 2nd round matchup

If Mike wins another round then I have lost all hope for the 49er faithful.

i voted for Mike P

F mike p

I’m really surprised Mike is in their with all of the hating going on in the other thread.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228042]i voted for Mike P[/QUOTE]

care to explain why?

easy i’ve met Mike P in person not a bad guy. Never liked switchfoot. pretty self explanitory if you ask me.

So mike is such a good guy. Have you seen that butt f ing we got in the paper today.

So mike is such a good guy. Have you seen that butt f ing we got in the paper today.

Everyone needs to realize that the observer is trying to make money. I’m going to have to say that our team this year isn’t a profitable so don’t expect them to do us any favors. It is simple as of right now we don’t deserve any press because of a 14-16 season even if we are trying to take the necessary precautions to better our current situation.

[QUOTE=lake49er;228048]So mike is such a good guy. Have you seen that butt f ing we got in the paper today.[/QUOTE]
Dude, let me interject here…
I do not agree with the use of Packer’s misinformed quote, [B][I]but[/I][/B] that was the only part of it I didn’t like. We don’t see articles every march about the 30th anniversary of any other teams’ apperances in the Final Four. It was an article that was due and they printed it. And did a good job of it. Don’t deem the entire article crap.

You guys are really missing the big picture here. I am tired ,would anyone else like to explain?

Let me sum it up for Lake: Mike is not a Niner, he doesn’t see everything from a Niner perspective, and thus he does not deserve your vote. Besides, he can’t beat Run in the next round, because Run is a BCS school in this tournament, and Mike’s a mid-major.

Yawn…

Not real sure why I have never been liked by Dax since I have never met him oh well whatever. I disagree with Mk on a variety of topics and I consider him one of my favorite people on the boards. Oh well if I lose, I lose so be it.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;228081]Let me sum it up for Lake: Mike is not a Niner[/QUOTE]

No kidding? I’ll have to admit… you really had me fooled. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me sum it up for Lake: Mike is not a Niner, he doesn't see everything from a Niner perspective, and thus he does not deserve your vote. Besides, he can't beat Run in the next round, because Run is a BCS school in this tournament, and Mike's a mid-major.

I don’t agree with your coverage philosophy but you’ve made some good people in your department. Utter is the man, Jena was awesome for us, and even Langston has done a much better job giving us press.

But blood is thicker than water and switch deserves credit for posting from a liberal perspective in the politics forum. That’s dangerous territory for the left.

This is a close one. Bump TTT

GO MIKE!!!

Dax, you just killed Mikes chances. You posted and Switch pulled ahead… JEEEEEEZ DAX

LoL kiddin.

BTT!

switch is a NINER!