Mike Rucker

Is a 100% absolute class act. I will miss him on the field, but I know he will still be making a big impact in the community for many more years.

Thanks for all of the memories Mike!

Best of luck man, you always played hard and represented Charlotte with class.

Saw the highlights of his press conference. It shows how much he loved the game and this team. He will be missed for sure!

It should also be noted that Mike has made it to many Niners basketball games in Halton Arena during his career in Charlotte. :thumbsup:

It should also be noted that Mike has made it to many Niners basketball games in Halton Arena during his career in Charlotte. :thumbsup:

Very, very cool.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;315855]It should also be noted that Mike has made it to many Niners basketball games in Halton Arena during his career in Charlotte. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

And now he has more time to come to many more as well as take on the job as face of Niner Football. :biggrin:

As a non Panther fan I really liked Rucker. One of my favorites. Definitely someone I’d want associated with 49er Football.

And now he has more time to come to many more as well as take on the job as face of Niner Football. :biggrin:

This is a good idea.

This guy really is a class act and is a truely all around good guy. Goes to my church and has done a wonderful job helping out - even spoke last week, really good stuff.

So uh…what ever happened to Rucker and Minter? Has Minter been MIA since Lambert was hired?

Minter became an assistant coach at Johnson C. Smith. Now he’s an assistant at Liberty.

Looks like he’s serious about becoming a coach now, and not simply expecting it to be handed to him anymore. Plus for him in my book.