Missing The University of Charlotte

blah blah yadda yadda we can't let this happen... so I must do this...

**** YOU YANX FAN!

ā€¦ watch it lewbertā€¦ :huh:

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;382082]ā€¦ watch it lewbertā€¦ :huh:[/QUOTE]

You watch yourself buddy.

We canā€™t let these Fills-Mets pissahs claim a better rivalry.

**** you all!

Yankees suck.
:shades:

blah blah yadda yadda we can't let this happen... so I must do this...

**** YOU YANX FAN!

Its unfortunate you werenā€™t a Red Sox fan when it was actual an intense rivalry. Bandwagon jumping makes you miss outā€¦

:tongue:

Actually it is becoming much better than the Yankees / Red Sox. There are no villains in the NY/Bos series anymore. No real hatred from the players. The Phillies talk so much sh!t and now have backed it up, and the Mets will retaliate. That makes a rivalry.

agree there was a time when Iā€™d rather watch a Yanks-Sox game before Iā€™d watch my Phillies play the Mets but that time has passed

Actually it is becoming much better than the Yankees / Red Sox. There are no villains in the NY/Bos series anymore. No real hatred from the players. The Phillies talk so much sh!t and now have backed it up, and the Mets will retaliate. That makes a rivalry.

I would agree it is a great growing rivalry and may reach the level of Red Sox/ Yankeesā€¦ However, I donā€™t think it has nearly the sustainability that the Red Sox/ Yankees rivalry has had. Theyā€™ve hated eachother forever. The Mets and Phils have only been good for a few years.

Anyways, come on donā€™t be a lame Mets fan NJ. There is only one Met worth talking about and he happened to have played here for a couple of years.

Baseball? Come on. Unless itā€™s the Knights or Niners, whopde-doo.

And welcome mr. jersey.
And I sit beside a guy from NJ, who told me that NJ joke about smelling funny.

Baseball? Come on. Unless it's the Knights or Niners, whopde-doo.

And welcome mr. jersey.
And I sit beside a guy from NJ, who told me that NJ joke about smelling funny.

So here is your defense. Itā€™s ok for you to make a joke about NJ, because some of your best friends are from NJ?

Now, Iā€™ve heard everything. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;382100]Its unfortunate you werenā€™t a Red Sox fan when it was actual an intense rivalry. Bandwagon jumping makes you miss outā€¦

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

Yup, I hopped on that bandwagon when I was ten years old. And thatā€™s a guessā€¦ Iā€™ve been on the ā€˜bandwagonā€™ for as long as I can remember.

I definitely jumped on the right one.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;382151]So here is your defense. Itā€™s ok for you to make a joke about NJ, because some of your best friends are from NJ?

Now, Iā€™ve heard everything. :lmao::lmao::lmao:[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ll be honest with you dudeā€¦ the only reason youā€™re my friend is so that I can justify my Jew jokes. :tongue:

/sarcasm

Its unfortunate you weren't a Red Sox fan when it was actual an intense rivalry. Bandwagon jumping makes you miss out...

:tongue:

Red Sox hats seem to multiply donā€™t they ???:tongue:

I was referring to someone who made a NJ joke on page 1, & stating that I had heard the same thing, but from a NJ guy. I didnā€™t actually make the joke.
And while weā€™re on it, I guess I can talk about Damn Yankees, since my Dad is from Up North, making me 1/2 Yankee.

I'll be honest with you dude... the only reason you're my friend is so that I can justify my Jew jokes. :tongue:

/sarcasm

Iā€™d like to hear some of them.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;382193]Iā€™d like to hear some of them.[/QUOTE]

Dudeā€¦ Mosesā€¦ letā€™s go already. Weā€™ve been looking for like thirty yearsā€¦ Seriously man, itā€™s just a damn quarter.

Dude... Moses... let's go already. We've been looking for like thirty years... Seriously man, it's just a damn quarter.

A joke about Mosesā€¦ That manā€™s a hero of my people. How dare you!

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;382195]A joke about Mosesā€¦ That manā€™s a hero of my people. How dare you![/QUOTE]

Well I mean seriouslyā€¦ If he hadnā€™t been such a Jew and let the quarter be a lossā€¦ they probably would have made it through the desert in a lot fewer than forty years!

Well I mean seriously... If he hadn't been such a Jew and let the quarter be a loss... they probably would have made it through the desert in a lot fewer than forty years!

We arenā€™t known for our navigational skills. He should have stopped and asked for directions.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;382203]We arenā€™t known for our navigational skills. He should have stopped and asked for directions.[/QUOTE]

Or, spent an extra few bucks on a GPS with world maps.

Red Sox hats seem to multiply don't they ???:tongue:

I donā€™t see nearly as many as I did around 2005. But they should all burn.

Its funny back a year or so ago the Patriots / Red Sox bar in Hoboken burned down (no one was hurt), and I was happy.

Oh and if we want a Jewish joke, simpleā€¦Brian Cashman.