Missing The University of Charlotte

Hey guys, I would first like to introduce myself. I am a sophmore from New Jersey who attended the University of Charlotte for my freshman year and then transferred back home to Rutgers University due to health problems. I really did not see this being a big deal because I thought transferring to a big school would be great and help me forget about my time at Charlotte, but it actually has not and instead made me miss this great university. I still religiously watch all the basketball games on the computer and read these forums daily. I am disapointed in this season but I knew with the loss of Leemire we were goign to struggle this season, but I definitly think we will be back next season. Also I hope that I am back for next season. I just wanted to introdcue myself and get started on my poisting on niner nation.
:49ers:

Welcome and thanks for finally joining and posting!

Health issues must have been pretty serious to make you move to New Jersey. I hope you’re regaining your health. I remember when we played Rutgers back in 2004 and lost by 2 while shooting 38% from the line. We went up there the next year and won.

Not a bad first post there NJ.

Hope ya get better, and hope ya get back down here.
:49ers:

Welcome NJ, you’re always at home in Niner Nation.

Hey guys, I would first like to introduce myself. I am a sophmore from New Jersey who attended the University of Charlotte for my freshman year and then transferred back home to Rutgers University due to health problems. I really did not see this being a big deal because I thought transferring to a big school would be great and help me forget about my time at Charlotte, but it actually has not and instead made me miss this great university. I still religiously watch all the basketball games on the computer and read these forums daily. I am disapointed in this season but I knew with the loss of Leemire we were goign to struggle this season, but I definitly think we will be back next season. Also I hope that I am back for next season. I just wanted to introdcue myself and get started on my poisting on niner nation. :49ers:

Glad to have other Jersey boy on this board. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;381907]Glad to have other Jersey boy on this board. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Sweet! You’re right. We’re at quota now!

Mods, go ahead and cap it off… no more Jersey boys.

Sweet! You're right. We're at quota now!

Mods, go ahead and cap it off… no more Jersey boys.

While we’re at it…cap off the Red Sox fans…:tongue:

Please tell me you’re a Phillies phan…

Welcome to NN.N always good to have another contributor

haha nah definitly not a phillies fan

NFL: Panthers
MLB: Mets
NHL: Rangers
NBA: Knicks
C. Football: Rutgers
C. Basketball: :49ers:

Nice to have you on here!! Welcome and stick around!

Also, I’m willing to bet your favorite college football team will change in 2013 :wink:

I asked my girlfriend to kiss me where it smells funny and she took me to New Jersey

Mets? come on.

yes in 2013 it will no longer be rutgers football but instead charlotte football. and yes the mets cannot stand anything from philly.

haha nah definitly not a phillies fan

NFL: Panthers
MLB: Mets
NHL: Rangers
NBA: Knicks
C. Football: Rutgers
C. Basketball: :49ers:

Ugh…Mets fan really dude?
-But hey to each their own you, it is a great rivalry

Nice, another Charlotte / Rutgers person.

Seriously, what are the odds?

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;382040]Ugh…Mets fan really dude?
-But hey to each their own you, it is a great rivalry[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it’s like a miniature Sox-Yanx.

Yeah, it's like a miniature Sox-Yanx.

Actually it is becoming much better than the Yankees / Red Sox. There are no villains in the NY/Bos series anymore. No real hatred from the players. The Phillies talk so much sh!t and now have backed it up, and the Mets will retaliate. That makes a rivalry.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;382060]Actually it is becoming much better than the Yankees / Red Sox. There are no villains in the NY/Bos series anymore. No real hatred from the players. The Phillies talk so much sh!t and now have backed it up, and the Mets will retaliate. That makes a rivalry.[/QUOTE]

blah blah yadda yadda we can’t let this happen… so I must do this…

**** YOU YANX FAN!