MJ

Sorry to post this on a NNN message board, but it seems Jordan has built a 20million dollar mansion in Jupiter, FL. Now there’s a committment to Charlotte and the Bobcats! Geez!!!

He also bought an entire floor penthouse at a newly redeveloped building in Charlotte. The man flies around on his own private jet, I’m not surprised he is building a home there.

Then why did you post it here? That’s what the NBA Forum on NN.N is for! Geez!!!

Wait… isn’t this from the same guy who was epic bitchmoan about threads disappearing from the front page…

…and then he goes to post non-stories like Michael Jordan building house number whatever?

Go away.

He has 2 sons that play ball at Central Florida, if I had the resources, I would make it easier to see my kids play college ball.

Wake, for future reference, here is the NBA forum: http://ninernation.net/index.php?board=49.0

Wait a second, the guy buys a team who has struggled to attract fans in the past and pledges to change the culture. This same guy tried to buy a share of the Hornets when they were here which would have netted a deal with him playing here for a few years, yet George Shinn would have none of it. He has owned property in the area, including a house on Lake Norman.

He has a ton of money, and he wants to build a mansion in Florida, a state that happens to have fantastic weather, and easy access to water on both sides, and the state where his sons play college ball, yet you bash him for not investing in Charlotte.

Give me a friggin break.

geeeeeez!

Nothing wrong with MJ wanting to go to Jupiter, Fla. Noting wrong with me wanting him to go to Jupiter, the planet. (Apologies to Tom Sorenson )

clt says jordan is a d bag and is beyond over rated.

how many rings did he win without pippen?