Moore Hall All 49er (3)chisox17 v (10)Mr. Bojangles NN.N POY 2008

Moore Hall [B]All 49er /Bchisox17 v (10)Mr. Bojangles NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Wednesday.

even though scotty voted against me in this past round i’ll still vote for him…

this takes dedication…

I’m looking forward to this match up with the legendary Chisox. He is a great ambassador of Niner Nation. He will be very tough to beat. I’m going to have to start jacking up the threes early.

That being said, how could anyone vote for someone who is named after this team??

Tough matchup. The mudslinging won’t work though, my guys are ready. I switched from my usual starting lineup of Leemire, Henry Williams, Dwiggins, Demon, and Jobey, and decided to go big… Wade Helliwell, Jonatahn Neely, Alexander Kuehl, Antwon Coleman, and Tory Reed got the nod today. Helliwell is manning the two, and Kuel is running point. I’m bringing 'Twon off screens from top of the key for bombs all day.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;315113]Tough matchup. The mudslinging won’t work though, my guys are ready. I switched from my usual starting lineup of Leemire, Henry Williams, Dwiggins, Demon, and Jobey, and decided to go big… Wade Helliwell, Jonatahn Neely, Alexander Kuehl, Antwon Coleman, and Tory Reed got the nod today. Helliwell is manning the two, and Kuel is running point. I’m bringing 'Twon off screens from top of the key for bombs all day.[/QUOTE]

I’ll counter that line-up with Matas Niparavicius, Martin Iti, and Demingus Bundy down low, with 49erDiva and Bulldog Diva running the 1 and 2. And my assistant coach is the secret weapon…

Your backcourt will have serious problems. 49erDiva is still crying over the ass whomping Chapel Hill suffered to kansas, so her head will not be in the game, and Bulldog Diva will have her face buried in a 15 pound chocolate cake.

As for Beidenbach, he will wet his depends when he sees that I am the opposing coach.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;315126]

As for Beidenbach, he will wet his depends when he sees that I am the opposing coach.[/QUOTE]

That’s part of my stategy. You will be so focused on Beidenbach, you won’t be able to focus on the game. Your players will be distracted by 49er Diva and Bulldog Diva’s dance moves. My other three studs will have a field day.