more beasley nastyness

part of a JJ artical from rivals:

“I had to work hard with my workouts,” said Beasley, the No. 3 ranked player in the class. “Then I had to get a few more guys to come to Charlotte.”

So far he’s got Kenyan Harmon to join him in the 2007 class, and 6-5 guard Cameron Tatum is more than excited about the possibility of playing with Beasley at Charlotte.

The Niners top Tatum’s list, but he has yet to commit.

“We talked a few times this summer about me coming to Charlotte,” Tatum said. “Mike’s a beast and he’ll make me look good in a way because I love to dish the ball. I could see myself penetrating and dishing it to him.”

Beasley added: “I’m trying to bring some guys down to help me win, because we’re going to win.”

“I’m really looking forward to it,” Beasley said of his up-and-coming visit to Charlotte. “The Charlotte coaches have been at all of my tournaments this summer. I’ve talked to coach Lutz and all of them. Coach Lutz is just a real cool guy. I just want to get down there and see everything and everybody. It should be good.”

Looks like he is trying to do for us what Oden did for Ohio State!

“dontcountchickenstilthey’rehatcheddontcountchickenstilthey’rehatcheddontcountchickenstilthey’rehatched”

It’s gettin hard not to be excited about this kid’s commitment.

We’ve heard this talk before from recruits and I have learned to believe it when I see them in uniform here.

You will be very diappointed if you start believing everything that comes out of the mouth of a 16 year old.

I think we are all in the same boat about these young phenoms and their verbals. However, let’s accept that this kid sounds excited about the opportunity to play ball at Charlotte.

His committment is also at least putting us on the radar for other possible recruits.

I’m on the bandwagon.

I’m thinking Final Four at least with Beasley, Nolan Smith, Mike Jones, Carlos Williams, Kenyan Harmon, Cameron Tatum. :smiley:

Issue orders to shoot Slick Rick on sight if he comes within ten miles during his visit. While you’re at it add Michael Jordan and Dean Smith to the list.

Let him talk us up and keep getting us on the radar of more of the guys.

wheather he comes here or not…its still exciting…im not going overboard saying it, but the way he keeps talking it doesn’t sound like he really has any intrest in anyone but charlotte…things do change and we’ll see, but for now, 2007 is my grad year and possibly one of the best teams charlotte has ever had

The way it seems, the only way he would get turned away is if we tank this year. And by tank I mean fail to make any postseason tournament.

i wish it would have mentioned Nolan.

You better get excited, Sonny Vaccaro said that Beasley may be the best HS recruit to ever come out of the Wash. DC area.

Does somebody want to start the list of who that could include; AD, Carmelo Anthony…

Never give in, never give up. I like this kids style already!

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Aug 31 2005, 09:13 PM [b] i wish it would have mentioned Nolan. [/b]
It did.
[i]Originally posted by amnesiac[/i]@Aug 31 2005, 10:31 PM [b] You better get excited, Sonny Vaccaro said that Beasley may be the best HS recruit to ever come out of the Wash. DC area.

Does somebody want to start the list of who that could include; AD, Carmelo Anthony… [/b]

Eddie Basden…