More hilarity from gg95

[font=verdana][size=12px]
This is GREAT and I thought it deserved it’s own thread:

[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=12px]http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7422759/[/size][/font]

I vote that we get one of these videos every friday! :)) It’ll give some additional anticipation for the end of each work week.

blahahaha holy shit I just spit cornflakes everywhere. This is GOLD!!!

Not only funny, but on point as well. I beg of atleast one a week!

I agree. Let’s get one every Friday. Can we get a redo of CLT’s post about David Poole from back in the day. That was probably the greatest post in Niner message board history.

I can’t sell tang on a navy ship?! muhahahaha.

classic

Wow, very funny, but kind of depressing when you realize it’s all true.

:)) :)) :))

Nice! Laughed out loud to the redneck comment. I see that site having a lot of potential.

OMFG Metro - that was some funny $h!

I second this idea. Hilarious.

Great stuff, ;D I loled!

glad yall enjoyed, its quite fun to make them

teaser for next vid: think tv and radio

my favorite thing hasn’t been mentioned yet: when chancellor stands up and salutes Roy with the Motley Crue 3 finger salute

I dont understand the problem with UNC. Yall aint got no reason not to wont that in your name. Their aint nothing more prestigious (I use spell chek) than having UNC in your name.

[quote=“gangreen95, post:12, topic:24134”]glad yall enjoyed, its quite fun to make them

teaser for next vid: think tv and radio

my favorite thing hasn’t been mentioned yet: when chancellor stands up and salutes Roy with the Motley Crue 3 finger salute[/quote]

I was actually thinking a Mark Packer poke might be a good idea. Do they have a Larry the Cable Guy voice on there?

That is pretty funny. Metro’s visit to the Chancellor’s office. Spot on!

Okay, I didn’t have enough points for a 2nd male character since it’s my 1st movie, but I gave him a guy voice.
I’m not sure how to do the actions scenes yet, but y’all might think this movie is funny.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7450653/

I call it Peele-A-Nator.

It may take a couple of minutes to upload, so checkback around 11:30 or so.

Movie is up & running.

did they type-to-talk “a55” for you?