More misplaced ECU banter

He’s been at a couple of our recent home games.

So have a few STD infested Greenville hookers. That doesn’t mean they are going to be playing on your basketball team.

As down as Wake, NC State, UNCW, and you guys are we got as good a chance at these top NC recruits as anyone. We all have or will have new coaches, and right now Lebo’s the only one that has his program showing improvement.

There’s a huge void in the state right now for someone to step into and attract these NC guys or guys these schools wanted. Lebo was already competitive even before the season and getting visits from guys like Montrezl Harrell, A. Roundtree, N. Djursics etc.

We still have a decent shot at the CBI and a winning season and if everyone else in the state we compete against is sitting home with new coaches during postseason that will be pretty big in recruiting IMO as well as building a new practice facility we are building next year.

[quote=“StillJonesing, post:3, topic:24993”]As down as Wake, NC State, UNCW, and you guys are we got as good a chance at these top NC recruits as anyone. We all have or will have new coaches, and right now Lebo’s the only one that has his program showing improvement.

There’s a huge void in the state right now for someone to step into and attract these NC guys or guys these schools wanted. Lebo was already competitive even before the season and getting visits from guys like Montrezl Harrell, A. Roundtree, N. Djursics etc.

We still have a decent shot at the CBI and a winning season and if everyone else in the state we compete against is sitting home with new coaches during postseason that will be pretty big in recruiting IMO as well as building a new practice facility we are building next year.[/quote] How’s that koolaid taste?

[quote=“StillJonesing, post:3, topic:24993”]As down as Wake, NC State, UNCW, and you guys are we got as good a chance at these top NC recruits as anyone. We all have or will have new coaches, and right now Lebo’s the only one that has his program showing improvement.

We still have a decent shot at the CBI and a winning season and if everyone else in the state we compete against is sitting home with new coaches during postseason that will be pretty big in recruiting IMO as well as building a new practice facility we are building next year.[/quote]

Here’s a fine site for you to discuss your beloved pirates.

Thanks but you guys do a good job with with your recruiting board, and we are on most of the same prospects.

Of all the new coaches in the state this year it’s hard to argue Lebo’s doesn’t have us going in the right direction from the 227 RPI we had last year.

ECU #139
UNCW #190
UNCC #210
Wake #243

and NC State’s NC recruiting will likely take a hit when Lowe gets canned too.

Relax, there is plenty of talent in this state for several of those schools to build top 40 programs. Everyone of our programs are trying to establish new leadership and get their slice. There is a huge void right now for a couple teams to step into and you can joke but we picked a great time for the program to show some signs of life and make a big invest in facilities. We are in good position and even CUSA is on the up tick as a conference. I expect we’ll land 1 or 2 of the guys all these teams are after.

[size=4]We still have a decent shot at the CBI[/size] and a winning season and if everyone else in the state we compete against is sitting home with new coaches during postseason that will be pretty big in recruiting IMO as well as building a new practice facility we are building next year.[/quote]
When you are hopeful for a shot at the CBI, you are a joke

I don’t know if we will get into the CBI yet but I would certainly much rather play in it than the alternative, especially with a new coach. Coaching a team to a 100 RPI improvement like Lebo has isn’t a joke either way though. A CBI bid would just be something tangible he could show on the recruiting trail that he’s done at ECU and speak to the overall direction the program in comparison to his other first year NC peers he’s going head to head with.

You can joke on the CBI but Major would have benefited the most of any of the new coaches in North Carolina from getting Charlotte even to just the CBI. He doesn’t have much on his resume to indicated he can have success yet. The rest of the new coaches in NC all can show recruits at least some past successes they have had as head coaches.

Wow, congrats. I’ve never seen someone try so hard to get another fanbase to care about their bad team on a messageboard. You sir, get the attention whore of the year award from Ninernation!

[quote=“Iron9er, post:9, topic:24993”]Wow, congrats. I’ve never seen someone try so hard to get another fanbase to care about their bad team on a messageboard. You sir, get the attention whore of the year award from Ninernation![/quote] If ECU had done something of note, I could at least understand it. Why continue to waste your time pumping up ECU on here? It’s bizarre.

I don’t blame him for posting here, have you seen ECU’s message board?

http://www.boneyardbanter.com/message_board/banter/

Been a while since I’ve seen the Gulag