More sokool recruiting threadcrapping

I am very happy with the Ogbueze signing, as well as Sullivan and some of the other guys Major has brought in----but, that last sentence is a bit much. It could be proven true eventually,but right now is definitely not a given.[/quote]

Until Major manages to get us to an NCAA tourny game he isn’t ahead of Bobby or Melvin or Mullins. Right now he is barely ahead of Wissel and Pratt - mostly based on his recruiting. Coaches are judged by post season success of which Major has none. Doesn’t mean he can’t, just means that I am not going to proclaim success until we actually show it on the court.

that’s not me saying that i think major is a great coach, just a big upgrade over bobby.

I know…no way is that a given at this point.

I am very happy with the Ogbueze signing, as well as Sullivan and some of the other guys Major has brought in----but, that last sentence is a bit much. It could be proven true eventually,but right now is definitely not a given.[/quote]

Until Major manages to get us to an NCAA tourny game he isn’t ahead of Bobby or Melvin or Mullins. Right now he is barely ahead of Wissel and Pratt - mostly based on his recruiting. Coaches are judged by post season success of which Major has none. Doesn’t mean he can’t, just means that I am not going to proclaim success until we actually show it on the court. [/quote]

This.

Until Major grows a mustache, no way you can make that statement.

Until Major grows a mustache, no way you can make that statement.[/quote]

Until Major manages to get us to an NCAA tourny game he isn’t ahead of Bobby or Melvin or Mullins. Right now he is barely ahead of Wissel and Pratt - mostly based on his recruiting. Coaches are judged by post season success of which Major has none. Doesn’t mean he can’t, just means that I am not going to proclaim success until we actually show it on the court. [/quote]

This.[/quote]

This plus 1.