MTV - Jack Black

I am watching the VMA’s on MTV and Jack Black is about the dumbest comedian ever. He is not fun at all and he thinks he is so cool standing about 5 foot.

Shakira’s performance made watching that crap so much less painful…

the vma’s couldn’t suck any worse this year. jack black wasn’t funny (except for when jack white gave him the finger.) i usually like jack black but for the love of God he blew.

Al Gore’s line was funny before he said his thing. Sad he was the only one who could read a teleprompter without looking like a zombie.

I don’t think I’ve watched a second of MTV in 10 years.

I don't think I've watched a second of MTV in 10 years.

Agreed. Music television are channels that play music, not shows to make teenagers retarded. The real MTV now, I guess, are the music channels on Digital Cable and the Dish.

MTV is TV to the lowest common denominator, and Jack Black is the perfect host for that crap. I agree, I haven’t watched just about anything related to MTV in years. Remember, they also gave us the ultimate un-funny “comedienne”, Rosie O’Donnell.

MTV sucks because they stopped playing Music Vids in the mid 90’s and now they never play music vids anymore. Fuse and IMF are mutch better because they actually do play vids.

VH1 is a MTV wannabe.

clt thinks jack black is the opposite of humour.

NA wants to know what episode CLT’s avatar is from?

NA approves of all things Family Guy.

VH1 is a MTV wannabe.

VH1 is an MTV-owned channel

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;187321]NA wants to know what episode CLT’s avatar is from?

NA approves of all things Family Guy.[/QUOTE]

clt says that jasper is awesome. clt thinks the episode is when jasper marries his partner in quahog.

Tenacious D is funny, but everything else Jack Black has done sucks. Shallow Hal was awful, School of Rock was formulaic and trite, I haven’t heard or read a good review of Nacho Libre. I did like Saving Silverman, but Amanda Peete and Steve Vaughn(is that his name?) were the driving force behind the laughs in that one.

MTV dumbs down America. My girlfriend new a girl who went on Room Raiders. She said that the producer’s told her which guy to pick. All those crummy date shows are the same. The guy picks the slut, and the girl picks the douchebag with the tribal arm band tatoo. Also, I like how every single celebrity on Cribs has to say something cheesy like, “this is where the magic happens,” when they show the bedroom. Andy Milonakis is less funny than Jack Black. However, Andy Milonakis is less funny than every other human being on earth.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;187379] Andy Milonakis is less funny than Jack Black. However, Andy Milonakis is less funny than every other human being on earth.[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy

clt says that jasper is awesome. [B]i think[/B] the episode is when jasper marries his partner in quahog.
I think? I THINK?? What is this first person BS, CLT??? :eek:

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;187379]Tenacious D is funny, but everything else Jack Black has done sucks. Shallow Hal was awful…[/QUOTE]

Shallow Hal was amazing. I especially enjoyed the directors’ commentary on the DVD.

[QUOTE=cltniners;187366]clt says that jasper is awesome. i think the episode is when jasper marries his partner in quahog.[/QUOTE]

EDIT!

clt let clt’s intern type that response. clt has fired that intern and now is looking for a new intern.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;187379]However, Andy Milonakis is less funny than every other human being on earth.[/QUOTE]

His shtick was the was a 14 year old kid or whatever, pulling that stuff. Then I saw [I]Waiting[/I] with a friend who told me that he’s really 30 years old. Sure enough, [URL=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1429102/]IMDB says he’s 30[/URL].

[QUOTE=Sideshow;187403]Shallow Hal was amazing. I especially enjoyed the directors’ commentary on the DVD.[/QUOTE]

No way! If Shallow Hal was filmed in Peoria instead of Charlotte your judgement would change from “amazing” to something a little less enthusiastic. Perhaps adequate? Or maybe watchablle?