My dedication as a fan

Just thought you guys would appreciate thisā€¦ I had my wisdom teeth taken out today at 10 AM. They put me all the way under and when they woke me up, brought my mom in the room to take me home. The nurse asked her what school I went to, and before she could answer I began to scream out, ā€œCharlotte, Number 21!! Number 21 baby! Charlotte! WOOHOO!!ā€ Thatā€™s dedication. (This is all per my mom who told me hours later when I woke up ā€˜for realā€™)

Thatā€™s hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had my wisdom teeth taken out my sophomore year in college. THAT was not a pleasant experience and I had them taken out an hour before leaving for a camping trip to the mountains. Thank God for heavy duty painkillers and beer.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 09:50 PM [b] Thank God for heavy duty painkillers and beer. [/b]
Yeah, because that's a GREAT combination. :unsure: :D

I had mine out my freshman or sophomore year - canā€™t remember. That SUCKED. I couldnā€™t eat solid food for 5-6 days. Chocolate Milkshakes ā€˜Rā€™ Us.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 09:59 PM [b] Yeah, because that's a GREAT combination. :unsure: :D

[/b]

I left off the disclaimer about how you should never combine alcohol and narcotics unless you have had previous experience in doing so. :smiley:

[b]I had mine out my freshman or sophomore year - can't remember. That SUCKED. I couldn't eat solid food for 5-6 days. Chocolate Milkshakes 'R' Us.[/b]

I developed dry socket when I had mine out. Good thing the wisdom teeth removal is a one time deal. Then again, the root canal I had a long time ago wasnā€™t a walk in the park either. :frowning:

Howā€™s the mouth feeling today? Hope youā€™re able to do a few more yells after 3PM.

GO NINERS!

I remember when I had mine taken outā€¦ as I started to wake up there were a bunch of people standing over me and I thought I had been abducted by aliens. :ph34r:

If you have any of those painkillers leftover, Iā€™ll gladly take them off your hands. B)

My root canal STILL hurts. Can you send me some of your meds?