My favorite thing about the Football debate

It’s a uniter among our fan base. The levels of passion on the topic vary some from person to person, but as a group of alumni, we’ve really embraced the idea and it’s brought out some great individual effort. I particularly enjoy the carefully considered and articulately expressed thoughts and ideas from our fanbase. Despite the obvious inclination, there is a lot less knee-jerk reaction from you guys, and that makes me proud to be a Niner.

Don’t let the naysayers kill your fire with gloom and doom about the arduous political process. Of course it will be long, but anything worth doing is difficult. And as long as you guys continue to carefully plan out your support and not fall into a fit of knee jerk negativity to every hurdle that arises, I’m confident you, no I guess it’s “we”, will prevail.

Keep it up guys!

I love motivation. Anyone up for storming the Athletic Department?

It will have to be after Thursday Gill. I’ve got to get my battering ram out of storage. :biggrin:

It's a uniter among our fan base.

I agree completely. This has been exactly the kind of thing that has been needed for so long amongst alumni, students, university community citizens, and so on. An issue we all care about and makes sense to us.

NNN has played the most important role in allowing and encouraging fans to come together, facilitating ideas and motivation.

You know one argument that we have made for football is to bring students and Alumni together and school spirit. Look at what just the efforts to get a football team have done. :toast:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;210891]It’s a uniter among our fan base. The levels of passion on the topic vary some from person to person, but as a group of alumni, we’ve really embraced the idea and it’s brought out some great individual effort. I particularly enjoy the carefully considered and articulately expressed thoughts and ideas from our fanbase. Despite the obvious inclination, there is a lot less knee-jerk reaction from you guys, and that makes me proud to be a Niner.

Don’t let the naysayers kill your fire with gloom and doom about the arduous political process. Of course it will be long, but anything worth doing is difficult. And as long as you guys continue to carefully plan out your support and not fall into a fit of knee jerk negativity to every hurdle that arises, I’m confident you, no I guess it’s “we”, will prevail.

Keep it up guys![/QUOTE]

Very well said.

We’re gonna hit some big bumps in the road. Everyone just needs to keep plowing ahead.