My Open Letter to Niner Nation

It saddens me to say this, but for the time being I am no longer a student member of Niner Nation. My academics have gotten the best of me for the past three semesters, forcing me to leave for community college. The only reason for the move is the loss of the scholarship I had, which gave me enough to pay for school. I cannot say that I had done everything possible to stay here. This is a fault of my own and I have accepted it.

Tomorrow will likely be my last basketball game for a while. I will probably not be wearing my usual attire, that outfit has been retired for now.

The reason I write this is to let all of you know why I will not be at games screaming my lungs out and cheering for the Niners. I am spending this weekend packing my belonging and saying goodbye to friends before I head back home for good.

More importantly…GO NINERS!!!

good luck dude.

Good luck man. That happens to a lot of people. You can always come back. You can also still pull for the Niners

find a friend who gets door 1 guest passes. Shoudlnt be too hard!

seroiusly though best of luck dude.

Happened to me back in 2002. Its a hard time man, I know. Makes you really put things in perspective. Trust me when I say that you can do it and get back here. I am proud to say that I will be attending the University again in a few days. these past few years have really made me want it a lot more and I am going to do everything I can for this university.

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;279614]It saddens me to say this, but for the time being I am no longer a student member of Niner Nation. My academics have gotten the best of me for the past three semesters, forcing me to leave for community college. The only reason for the move is the loss of the scholarship I had, which gave me enough to pay for school. I cannot say that I had done everything possible to stay here. This is a fault of my own and I have accepted it.

Tomorrow will likely be my last basketball game for a while. I will probably not be wearing my usual attire, that outfit has been retired for now.

The reason I write this is to let all of you know why I will not be at games screaming my lungs out and cheering for the Niners. I am spending this weekend packing my belonging and saying goodbye to friends before I head back home for good.

More importantly…GO NINERS!!![/QUOTE]

Sad thing indeed, same thing happened to me Noah, but I’m finishing up my last semester at CC and will be back with NN next year. I lost my schollie due to academics, thus me transferring to a CC back close to home. You can still make it back, just do your time @ CC and make it back. I know how bad it sucks and how you’re feeling right now. One good thing I was able to do though is get a decent job that I only have to work every so often that pays well so I could make back for most Niner games :biggrin:.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;279622]Happened to me back in 2002. Its a hard time man, I know. Makes you really put things in perspective. Trust me when I say that you can do it and get back here. I am proud to say that I will be attending the University again in a few days. these past few years have really made me want it a lot more and I am going to do everything I can for this university.[/QUOTE]

Wow, lol, and I thought I was the only one…

Good Luck Bro.

Niner Nation Gold won’t be the same with 'the body guard" on my left.

Sorry to hear that. Good Luck, hope you make it back one day.

Sorry to hear that Noah. Good luck!

just don’t quit

the doors that open later in life because you have a degree are endless, even though you likely won’t use your degree in your job, it shows potential employers that you can start and finish a difficult task over 4-5 years.

Go to CP or another community college for a semester or two to get your grades up.
Get a job at Wachovia or BofA. They have tuition assistance. Wachovia matches up to $5K a year, & any undergrad major qualifies.