My realistic expectations for next season..

Stepping aside from the sarcasm.

I expected 20 wins this seasons and that’s exactly what we got. I’m gonna go ahead and say we’ll get 24 next season with a top 3 finish in the A-10.

The only post worth reading…:lmao:

Anything less than 20 wins and not winning a game in the NCAA Tournament will be a disappointment.

I’m thinking of scheduling you guys next season. We should play in Bobcats Arena. When I was in Charlotte on Thursday and Saturday, there were a lot of what you kids call the “wal-mart fans” and they are real loud for my boys.

I called your coach after I found out about his contract extension and told him the truth about Ian Anderson. I recruited that guy ever since he was in middle school and was sad to lose him. I’m sure he is developing real well down there at UNCC.

Hopefully we can work out a one and one series. The fans in Charlotte need to see their Heels and I’m tired of playing those Wildcats, they went too far in the NCAAs to ever play inside the Dean Dome again.

[QUOTE=Coach Roy Williams;310316]I’m thinking of scheduling you guys next season. We should play in Bobcats Arena. When I was in Charlotte on Thursday and Saturday, there were a lot of what you kids call the “wal-mart fans” and they are real loud for my boys.

I called your coach after I found out about his contract extension and told him the truth about Ian Anderson. I recruited that guy ever since he was in middle school and was sad to lose him. I’m sure he is developing real well down there at UNCC.

Hopefully we can work out a one and one series. The fans in Charlotte need to see their Heels and I’m tired of playing those Wildcats, they went too far in the NCAAs to ever play inside the Dean Dome again.[/QUOTE]

I know this is wrong because of two things. No one employed inside the Chapel Hill city limits would refer to us as “UNCC”. I would expect something like “[COLOR=Cyan][B][SIZE=5]UNC[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][SIZE=1]-Charlotte[/SIZE]”. And secondly, Roy knows that even though Davidson ran deep in the tourney, we still beat them on a regular basis and provide more of a threat in the regular season than Davidson will OOC.

I'm thinking of scheduling you guys next season. We should play in Bobcats Arena. When I was in Charlotte on Thursday and Saturday, there were a lot of what you kids call the "wal-mart fans" and they are real loud for my boys.

Hopefully we can work out a one and one series. The fans in Charlotte need to see their Heels and I’m tired of playing those Wildcats, they went too far in the NCAAs to ever play inside the Dean Dome again.

:lmao:

[QUOTE=switchfoot;310309]Going away from the sarcasm and bs, I expect a NCAA berth. Anything less is not acceptable next season.[/QUOTE]

bump

We can still meet my expectations, technically.

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;379677]bump[/QUOTE]

To be fair, he did say he is fully off the Bobby bandwagon.