My recent purchase

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130312553814&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Check it out fellas. For those who collect football cards. This set is super rare and the only ones in the world graded 9.5

Cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it.

[QUOTE=Basden05;427608]
Cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

You ain’t kidding!!

you are gonna make bank when he brings a Lombardi Trophy and a couple of MVPs to Charlotte

Good grief. That is NICE.

Could’ve bought an FSL for that money.

[QUOTE=J Felt;427708]Could’ve bought an FSL for that money.[/QUOTE]

In Basden05’s defense, I can’t imagine making Niner home games more difficult than living in Perth!

no disrepect intended

but if someone can afford $1,500.00 for a player collectible when the player has zero Super Bowls, zero MVPs and has done nothing to demonstrate a Hall of Fame career they should be able to afford the gameday roadtrips from Perth.

with that said, it is a neat collectible.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;427731]no disrepect intended

but if someone can afford $1,500.00 for a player collectible when the player has zero Super Bowls, zero MVPs and has done nothing to demonstrate a Hall of Fame career they should be able to afford the gameday roadtrips from Perth.

with that said, it is a neat collectible.[/QUOTE]

dang, that comment was rawdads

If he was going to only be interested in winners, he’s on the wrong forum.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;427731]no disrepect intended

with that said, it is a neat collectible.[/QUOTE]

Im not buying these to make money. Deangelo Williams is my favourite player and this is one of the best pieces of memorabila in the world. There are the only ones in exsistance that are graded 9.5. He could of sold them as singles for $400. He has 3 others numbered 4/5 and they are listed for $470. He needed the money and didn’t want to break them up. So while they are expensive if you are a card collector you can appreciate how good these are.

Also to let you know im coming to America for the first time this december. Im getting married in vegas and im dragging my soon to be wife to Kentucky to start our trip to see the 49ers play Louisville. Then the very next day were travelling to Charlotte to see a panthers game. Not only that but after vegas were coming back to Charlotte to see the 49ers play Georgia Tech and then another panthers game the day after. Not only that but after that were travelling to Tennessee to see the 49ers take on the Vols. So yes I can afford trips too.

[QUOTE=Basden05;427751]Im not buying these to make money. Deangelo Williams is my favourite player and this is one of the best pieces of memorabila in the world. There are the only ones in exsistance that are graded 9.5. He could of sold them as singles for $400. He has 3 others numbered 4/5 and they are listed for $470. He needed the money and didn’t want to break them up. So while they are expensive if you are a card collector you can appreciate how good these are.

Also to let you know im coming to America for the first time this december. Im getting married in vegas and im dragging my soon to be wife to Kentucky to start our trip to see the 49ers play Louisville. Then the very next day were travelling to Charlotte to see a panthers game. Not only that but after vegas were coming back to Charlotte to see the 49ers play Georgia Tech and then another panthers game the day after. Not only that but after that were travelling to Tennessee to see the 49ers take on the Vols. So yes I can afford trips too.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like an awesome trip…I guess your wife likes sports too? I hope so. :smile:

Haha I would say she likes them. But she is interested to see what all the fuss is about. Can’t wait

[QUOTE=Basden05;427751]Im not buying these to make money. Deangelo Williams is my favourite player and this is one of the best pieces of memorabila in the world. There are the only ones in exsistance that are graded 9.5. He could of sold them as singles for $400. He has 3 others numbered 4/5 and they are listed for $470. He needed the money and didn’t want to break them up. So while they are expensive if you are a card collector you can appreciate how good these are.

Also to let you know im coming to America for the first time this december. Im getting married in vegas and im dragging my soon to be wife to Kentucky to start our trip to see the 49ers play Louisville. Then the very next day were travelling to Charlotte to see a panthers game. Not only that but after vegas were coming back to Charlotte to see the 49ers play Georgia Tech and then another panthers game the day after. Not only that but after that were travelling to Tennessee to see the 49ers take on the Vols. So yes I can afford trips too.[/QUOTE]

I say we need to throw a special little NN.N get together for our friend from DownUnder when he is in town!