My Triumphant Return...

I’m coming to see us pound Pfifferefererrrr tommorrow night.

Anyone going to be partying, or should I even bother? I can always just pull a m9h and pass out at the bar.

where will you be sitting?

nosebleeds, I would guess.

Unless someone has a spare ticket they want to hook me up with.

Never let it be said that I am above begging.

Because I’m not.

I have more points than NQH, so I didn’t request under her ID. If I can get a lower level through her, I will and give it to you.

PB you know i would help you out if i could. ill be in the first row right behind the Niners bench, wearing my #49 jersey

i’ll just fly down and see you.

haha that works. eddie is gone, so you shouldnt have a problem comming down behind the Niners bench lol

Call me when you get in town.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;137241]i’ll just fly down and see you.[/QUOTE]

PB, give me a call when you get in. We’ll be at Picassos pre and maybe postgame. UI’ll buy your broke-ass a few beers.

Hey you’re from Yadkinville? I own the Days Inn hotel right there in town…haha never thought Id see anyone from Yadkinville on this website

[QUOTE=gotLutz;137331]Hey you’re from Yadkinville? I own the Days Inn hotel right there in town…haha never thought Id see anyone from Yadkinville on this website[/QUOTE]

Actually, I’m a tarheel now. If you believe everyone everywhere that is.

Aren’t you a little young to be owning a hotel?

And NinerAl lives down the road from my parents.

Got to give Boonville some love too … Powerbait went to Forbush and HIH here went to Starmount …

Actually, I'm a tarheel now. If you believe everyone everywhere that is.

Aren’t you a little young to be owning a hotel?

And NinerAl lives down the road from my parents.

No one gives a turd. Turn your PMs on wookie.

okay, and I have a spare ticket down low if someone wants to sit with me.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;137398]okay, and I have a spare ticket down low if someone wants to sit with me.[/QUOTE]

tempting

[QUOTE=fsquid;137415]tempting[/QUOTE]

I will get you in, but you have to wear a niner nation shirt. No memphis crap.

Welcome back!

[QUOTE=fsquid;137415]tempting[/QUOTE]
Chapter 1: The conversion begins…

Powerbait, show him what the good life is!

[QUOTE=Powerbait;137416]I will get you in, but you have to wear a niner nation shirt. No memphis crap.[/QUOTE]

As the other good folks on this board will tell you that I said I would come in either a neutral color or a niners shirt if one is given to me.