My Two FSL's Are For Sale

No, we are not quitting 49er football. However, we have friends that are not renewing their seats this year and want something out of their original investment (they live in west Tennessee an 8 hour drive to CLT). We want to move up to their seats, pay them something for their license and sell our two seat FSLā€™s. We have great seats, Section 104, Row 20, seats 13/14. Almost in the Green section, two rows from the top. You can message me and I will answer as soon as possible.

I currently have 2 seats in 102 and wanting to get 2 more FSLā€™s. What are you asking for the license and transfer?

Well I understand your motives, youā€™re gonna break the hearts of two senior citizen NINERS by moving. Now Iā€™ll have less reasons to convince you know who to come to the games. I dread telling her.

Weā€™ll be right behind you!

1 Like

I will be giving this money to our friends in TN since he will be transferring his to me. He would like to have $1500 for both. We will take care of the $250 transfer fee. Of course this doesnā€™t include tickets or a parking pass. Thanks for your interest!

Wanted to bump this thread. These two FSLā€™s are still available. Great seats, high up. If you are interested, make me an offer. I need to buy our friendā€™s FSLā€™s in a few weeks to renew our football tickets. Thanks! tyro_niner@yahoo.com

I am also listing 2 FSLā€™s. Front row. Best views. Asking for $10,000, a nice convertible (gas, no ev), and I want my daughters to be admitted into the University of Charlotte School of Law.