My49erNetwork

A new resource that the university has launched for job postings, networking, mentoring, and reconnecting. I encourage all to sign up, as the platform will only be strong and successful if people participate.

8 Likes

thx for posting

clt clarifies that this is not census related.

Bump.

I’m glad that we’re working on something like this, so many schools have vast alumni networks. So should we.

I joined yesterday. Not sure there is a large contingent of Niners in the Jax FL area, although there are certainly a few. Our local meteorologist Garrett Bedenbaugh is a die-hard. There are a couple that work at BoA in town, too. I’d like to interact with them more, and hopefully this is a catalyst for that.

2 Likes

Yeah. I see where you can create groups, etc. If there isn’t a Jacksonville, FL one yet, you might be able to do that. It might be a decent idea to do a law one - that way we can have resources in other states, throw work around, etc.

1 Like

I love this idea.

1 Like

Tag - you’re it.

Just saw on Facebook that if you register by August 10, you’ll be entered to win a $25 gift card to the bookstore. That’ll buy you… most of a hat.

1 Like

But it’ll be on backorder

done and invited you. as soon as the group is approved, you’ll probably get an email.

1 Like

Excellent. I’ll let you know when I’m in.