Najee Garvin FOW

Congrats!!! Glad we have a good core of young players!

I would like to suggest Henry Williams be added to your great Niner team. He may be before your time. He was truly a great Niner.

Without a doubt. One of our best and one of my faves.

Garvin is going to be a great one. He has the potential to be Charlie Coley with a jump shot.

I don’t know that he’s the athletic freak Cobra was, but his shot is definitely better.

[quote=“Reverend, post:2, topic:30678”]I would like to suggest Henry Williams be added to your great Niner team. He may be before your time. He was truly a great Niner.[/quote] His coach wasn’t too bad, either.

Henry is our GOAT.

Henry is our GOAT.[/quote]
Henry was probably my favorite but he wasn’t an NBA Finals MVP and didn’t take us to a FF. Gotta go with Cornbread

Henry was probably my favorite but he wasn’t an NBA Finals MVP and didn’t take us to a FF. Gotta go with Cornbread[/quote]

Agree

chad kinch!

Henry was probably my favorite but he wasn’t an NBA Finals MVP and didn’t take us to a FF. Gotta go with Cornbread[/quote]

Fair enough.

He is our all time leading scorer…and in my time here (26+ years)…he’s the best I’ve ever personally witnessed wear Niner green.

So I guess I am biased.

To me…he is where my Niner basketball experience started…and he was legit.