Najee Tucker - 2014 DB verbal to Charlotte

6’2 DB from West Rowan (NC), 4.6 40 time. First verbal for 2014.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1443983/highlights/31231375

Nice film…kid can play…from a really solid high school program

I feel as though I can ask this question because my name is also obscure . . .

but is the apostrophe at the end of Najee’ really necessary? Is it about to abbreviate something? Are we trying to show some sort of possessive?

With that said: welcome to the family.

[quote=“jfickett, post:3, topic:27812”]I feel as though I can ask this question because my name is also obscure . . .

but is the apostrophe at the end of Najee’ really necessary? Is it about to abbreviate something? Are we trying to show some sort of possessive?

With that said: welcome to the family.[/quote]Didn’t mean to have the apostrophe in there.

[quote=“2k, post:4, topic:27812”][quote=“jfickett, post:3, topic:27812”]I feel as though I can ask this question because my name is also obscure . . .

With that said: welcome to the family.[/quote]Didn’t mean to have the apostrophe in there.[/quote]

I then retract my previous post.

I like big corners. Another good get for Coach Lambert and crew from a solid high school program.

How many stars is Mr. Tucker?

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:7, topic:27812”]How many stars is Mr. Tucker?[/quote]He doesn’t have a profile anywhere, so 0.

No one with more than 2 stars commits this early. Remember that Signing Day is 10 months from now.

True. The really early commits are always the zero or 2 star guys. We will land a handful of three stars, but I wouldn’t expect them til this Fall.

True. The really early commits are always the zero or 2 star guys. We will land a handful of three stars, but I wouldn’t expect them til this Fall.[/quote]

This being true, I don’t care how many stars a kid has beside his name. I’ll take someone that WANTS to be here over anyone that had us as a fall-back any day of the week.

Welcome to Niner Nation Najee!

Welcome to Niner Nation Najee!

Gives me a reason to watch the Davie/West Rowan game this year.

Future safety?

Hell if he adds some weight he’ll be an OLB.

OLB or S, hard to get a good feel for his coverage skills from highlights. Always glad to see Niner Nation grow.