National Championship for Charlotte?

Copied from NinerATL2CHA from another thread, but I think it warrants its own.

[B]Will Charlotte Have Its First Ever National Championship Tomorrow???[/B]             

[B]Watch tomorrow at 1:44 to find out... live on TBS.[/B]

[B][URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/c-track/recaps/060707aad.html]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sport...060707aad.html[/URL][/B]

Quote:

“We couldn’t have asked for more from her today. She broke the school-record in the preliminaries, came back an hour and a half later and broke it again. She could be right there in a very tough final, which will be live on TBS. She feels the best she’s ever felt in a Championship situation, so coming from a veteran, that confidence is great.”

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]FORTY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS[/COLOR][/SIZE]

sweetacular

That’s freakin awesome! Go get 'em, Shareese & Sharonda!!

[SIZE=7][B][COLOR=DarkGreen] FORTY!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]NINERS!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just another addition to the already great spring season for 49er athletics!

Whatcha gonna do, when Shareese Woods runs for a Nat’l Title on you?

Go Shareese!! Bring that National Championship home to us!!

Has anyone heard how Sharonda Johnson has done at the triple jump? She’s in this too, let’s not just root for Shareese. Go Sharonda!!

GO NINERS GO!!!

[SIZE=7][COLOR=green]FOR-TAY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Go Shareese!! Bring that National Championship home to us!!

Has anyone heard how Sharonda Johnson has done at the triple jump? She’s in this too, let’s not just root for Shareese. Go Sharonda!!

Good call.

GO NINERS GO!!!

[SIZE=7][COLOR=green]FOR-TAY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

And

[SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/c-track/recaps/060707aad.html

i’ll be watching. so will some friends (they just don’t know it yet) coming over to hit the lake and have a cookout.

a championship is deserving of a front page story mike. even chisox and ruckus should agree with that.

Bump…

Game day???

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]F[/COLOR]O[COLOR=green]R[/COLOR]T[COLOR=green]Y[COLOR=black]![/COLOR]![/COLOR][COLOR=black]![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

NINERS.

My TV guide informs me that the championships are on CBS, not TBS. Be aware.

My TV guide informs me that the championships are on CBS, not TBS. Be aware.
Correct. They are on CBS.

Def. not a winner. I think she got 5-6th. She was part of a pack. Hopefully Jim gets an official standing.

Also, she isnt top 3, they announced that already.

Flash Results, Inc. Track & Field Championship Sacramento, CA Last Heat Result Event 22 Women 200 Meter Dash Heat 1 of 1 - Finals================================================= Name Year School Finals=================================================Wind: 1.7 1 Kerron Stewart SR AUB 22.42 2 Simone Facey JR TXAM 22.64 3 Ebonie Floyd JR HOUS 22.65 4 Sherry Fletcher SR LSU 22.67 5 Virgil Hodge JR TCU 22.70 6 Shareese Woods SR UNCC 22.74 7 Alexandria Anderson SO UTX 23.23 8 Gloria Asumnu SR TUL 23.44 9 Samantha Henry FR LSU 23.58

6th fastest 200m in the nation isn’t bad. Great season Shareese and Sharonda!! We’re proud of you.

She was definitely part of the pack. All in all, she looked good and we should be proud. Way to go, Shareese!